Old 11-25-2018, 10:19 AM   #1
Citrus County, Fl.

Amazon Deal of the Day

Great deal on a Cuisinart 2 burner table top grill. $101.41 I have a Weber but if you need something bigger this would be a great choice. Works off a standard 20# cylinder and has stainless steel cooking grates.

https://smile.amazon.com/Cuisinart-C...able+top+grill
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Cuisinart grill.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	192098  

99 Terry 31G
GL1800Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 07:08 AM   #2

Love the Cuisinart grills. We bought the CGG-200 a few years back and absolutely nothing to complain about, and they are well built. Are they the best? ......Can't say, I never tried the other brands out there.

Some folks might say Weber is the best.....Well!......With Weber, you pay a good chunk for the name. I even heard someone say his hamburgers taste so much better on a Weber !! Yeah Right !

Dre

Drenjoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:00 AM   #3
Trailer Park Supervisor

Just an FYI, that exact grill is marketed under several different brands an can be had under a hundred dollars. I think I bought it at Home Depot for 89 bucks under the PIT BOSS name, and saw it most recently at the end of season at BJ's wholesale for 59 bucks (they called it the Heritage there). Felt like I got ripped, lol. Appears well built but haven't had the chance to use it yet. I bought it specifically for RV'ing, because it has almost as much grill space as my Weber Genesis, and has 2 burners, so you can grill indirectly.
Old 01-15-2019, 01:15 PM   #4

Cuisinart Grill

I have this exact grill and bought it almost 3 years ago. I have had problems with the rivets breaking that hold the metal heat diffusers that sit over the burners. I had to replace them after about a year, and then another one just this last year. Other than that, it heats up quickly, and I put a quick connect hose on mine so I can connect it to the camper LP that is at the rear of the camper.
The only drawback with this model is that with the lid closed, you only have 3-4" from the lid to the grill so you can't put anything very thick on this grill.

After 3 years, I may look to replace it this year, but haven't found anything yet that I like better, and will be easy to store in the camper.