If you have never made one of these, I reccomend them
this was my first attempt and it turned out great!
1.weave some thick cut bacon into a mat, i used "Wright Brand" Bacon. 6 slice x 6 slice pattern
2.season the bacon with Pork Rub, i used www.texasrimfirebrand.com
3.take some pork sausage, I used Kroger brand mild (1 small package) and spread it out on the seasoned bacon
4. crumble up about 7-8 pieces of cooked bacon and spread on the sausage.
5. season the bacon/suasage with BBQ suace (i used sweet baby ray's original) and some more pork rub
6. roll it up and season the outside with pork rub.
7. smoke over low hickory heat at 220 degrees untill internal tremp is about 160-165.
8. baste with BBQ suace when almost finished.
9. cut into pinwheels and enjoy with a Biscuit!
original recipe can be found at www.bbqaddicts.com