Originally Posted by chriscowles
Reconsider use of a long extension cord for a device that uses lots of electricity. Do you not have an outlet under the dinette?
Unfortunately, no outlet under the dinette yet. I made sure the cord was a heavy duty type (it's actually the one I use for the block heater on my truck). And made sure I wasn't using any other electric to overload the circuit.
And we use the oven a lot, just wish the inside was a little taller since there's tons of room under the burner. The DW did "throw together" a last minute rhubarb-apple crisp before we packed up and came home. Sorry no pics as it was eaten before I even thought of a camera!!!
Now to winterize and plan next years trips!!