Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-01-2017, 03:50 PM   #1

Magma Cookware Sale

Heads up for anyone interested in Magma nesting cookware. It's very high-quality cookware ideal for anyone who really likes to cook. I used them once on a sailboat and they were awesome. The 10-piece set usually sells for over $200. There's a seller on ebay offering the 10-piece set, plus the colander/steamer basket and free shipping for $140. You can request regular or induction-capable cookware. The listing also has a "Make an offer" button and I suggest you use it!

I received mine yesterday. These are not seconds or irregular goods! They're beautiful and will last a lifetime. Limited availability.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Magma-10-pc...UAAOSwLUtZ1Ay-
wannabeowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 03:52 PM   #2

Just received our set today and they seem to be well made. Now the wife is saying they are nicer than the set in the house.
FROG Member
FMCA Member #F438633 - Good Sam Life Member
Coachmens Owners Group Member
ResQfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 08:44 PM   #3
Always Learning

We’ve had our set for a year and a half and use them daily. We have the ceramic set that are usable on induction cooktops (not that we have it- just thinking ahead and there wasn’t an extra cost).

We love them.

Just be careful- the ceramic is easy to nick with knives and whatnot in the sink. We always use the pads between the pots in the drawer.
Old 12-09-2017, 08:58 PM   #4

We went with the induction set for the same reason. Will be nice having a matching set in the coach. Currently have a mix matched set of things.
FROG Member
FMCA Member #F438633 - Good Sam Life Member
Coachmens Owners Group Member
ResQfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 09:00 PM   #5

ResQfrog - lol - I think I said something similar to my husband when my set arrived!

ependydad - Thanks for the warning about the ceramic coating. I'll keep that in mind.

I got the induction set, too, because I saw this interesting video about using them in an RV:

...and I found that you can get a well-rated portable cooktop for under $50 on Amazon. I haven't ordered a cooktop yet, but I expect I will by summer.
wannabeowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2017, 10:25 PM   #6
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabeowner View Post
ResQfrog - lol - I think I said something similar to my husband when my set arrived!

ependydad - Thanks for the warning about the ceramic coating. I'll keep that in mind.

I got the induction set, too, because I saw this interesting video about using them in an RV:

...and I found that you can get a well-rated portable cooktop for under $50 on Amazon. I haven't ordered a cooktop yet, but I expect I will by summer.

Fulltime friends of mine go rid of their propane stove top and oven. Instead they use a portable cooktop and toaster oven. Works well for them.