Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2015, 10:22 AM   #1
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Scored two Coleman cook stoves and a lantern!

Found these this morning laying out for trash pickup!

425E cookstove.
425F cookstove.
220 lantern.

I hit the Coleman gold mine!
His junk was truly my treasure today!

Tested one and it works perfect!

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1445264444591.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	284.7 KB
ID:	92100Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1445264463618.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	306.0 KB
ID:	92101Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1445264479036.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	283.7 KB
ID:	92102

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2015 columbus 320RS
2015 camping "30 nights"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 11:20 AM   #2
Left Coast
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: vancouver,washington
Posts: 15,649
Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Good thing that Chevy has a tailgate......gets used for EVERTHING!
__________________

__________________
bob caldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 11:50 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
B and B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Wilmot Twp, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 8,604
Rumor is the True North Editions Chevy Pickups have heated tailgates when you are stuck at the side of the road!!

They cant seem to sell them up here, discounts of 10 to 12 k per truck. Ford is still Number 1 for 47 years!

Back to OP

Nice find on the Coleman. I guess this is the start of the outdoor Kitchen for the 320 RS
__________________
B and B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 11:53 AM   #4
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by B and B View Post
Rumor is the True North Editions Chevy Pickups have heated tailgates when you are stuck at the side of the road!!

They cant seem to sell them up here, discounts of 10 to 12 k per truck. Ford is still Number 1 for 47 years!

Back to OP

Nice find on the Coleman. I guess this is the start of the outdoor Kitchen for the 320 RS
Lol i guess it is!

TURBS
2008 duramax
2015 columbus 320RS
2015 camping "31 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 11:58 AM   #5
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Btw B chevy only offered the heated tailgate as an option for previous ford owners whom thought it was standard for a truck to have one such as the fords.
See an opportunity and take it!

Can't wait to get the Colemans cleaned and polished.

TURBS
2008 duramax
2015 columbus 320RS
2015 camping "31 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 12:15 PM   #6
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,215
Quote:
Originally Posted by B and B View Post
... Ford is still Number 1 for 47 years!...
They use them for parts only.
__________________
OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 12:19 PM   #7
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: South West PA
Posts: 2,947
Turbs, congrats on the new Columbus .
I hope you get that new camping gear cleaned up and painted before you stow it in that CLASSY Columbus or you might be back under the bridge in a cardboard box.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
Btw B chevy only offered the heated tailgate as an option for previous ford owners whom thought it was standard for a truck to have one such as the fords.
See an opportunity and take it!

Can't wait to get the Colemans cleaned and polished.

TURBS
2008 duramax
2015 columbus 320RS
2015 camping "31 nights"
__________________
grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 12:25 PM   #8
Left Coast
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: vancouver,washington
Posts: 15,649
Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Did someone say 'troll'?
__________________
bob caldwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 12:26 PM   #9
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayfox View Post
Turbs, congrats on the new Columbus .
I hope you get that new camping gear cleaned up and painted before you stow it in that CLASSY Columbus or you might be back under the bridge in a cardboard box.
Thanks phox!

TURBS
2008 duramax
2015 columbus 320RS
2015 camping "31 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 12:33 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
LANShark42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: SW Indiana
Posts: 184
Can someone tell me what those cook stoves are worth? My BIL has one for sale. Thought about buying it as a backup for the camper. It's in like-new condition. I don't think it's ever been used. Model3# is 425F.

Thanks!
Mike

(Oh! And for the record, I LOOOOOVE my Ford!!! (-: )
__________________

__________________
19xx Wife (named Melissa)
2014 Akita (named Mizuki)
2015 F250XLT 6.2l V8, 4x4, Supercrew, 3.73 Rear
10K WD Equal-i-zer Hitch
2015 Coachmen Catalina 273BH
LANShark42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

« Pancakes | Big Boy »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:56 PM.