Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-02-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
B47

Whataburger Spicy Ketchup

This is not a paid commercial, but for those of us fortunate enough to live close to a Whataburger place and have enjoyed their Spicy Ketchup that was featured from time to time, the stuff is now available in HEB grocery stores and Central Markets stores.

I really enjoy a good Whataburger from time to time and have always enjoyed the SK as well.
B47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 11:12 PM   #2
10x

Quote:
Originally Posted by B47 View Post
This is not a paid commercial, but for those of us fortunate enough to live close to a Whataburger place and have enjoyed their Spicy Ketchup that was featured from time to time, the stuff is now available in HEB grocery stores and Central Markets stores.

I really enjoy a good Whataburger from time to time and have always enjoyed the SK as well.
I really liked Whataburger, they closed up here in Florida
Old 07-02-2013, 11:29 PM   #3
B47

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10x View Post
I really liked Whataburger, they closed up here in Florida
Sorry to hear that. Here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area there's a lot of hamburger joints and competition is always strong, in fact right now the Fort Worth Star Telegram ( our local newspaper) has a Best Hamburger contest going on and the Dallas Morning News paper runs the same contest from time to time. Whataburger is always in the top ten.

We recently had In and Out and Five Guys hamburger chains come in and Whataburger doesn't have anything to worry about IMO.

It's not something I eat every day, but its a treat when we do have them and the Spicy Ketchup is really good IMO.
Old 09-23-2015, 02:44 PM   #4
7 Year Class A RV'er

Not all closed in Florida. There are lots of them in Tallahassee and Pensacola. Another at Yulee and a few more in Jax. Also one at Palatka. We scout them out every time we hit the road. Double meat, double cheese with jalapeños. Also love the cheddar jalapeño biscuit sandwiches at breakfast. We're headin out for a long trip on Saturday and I can already taste them! Five Guys is good but no Whataburger. In & Out, in my opinion, is the worst burger I've ever had....and I ate there in their home state of California! Whataburger rules!

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
2015 Legacy SR340 360RB with 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Toad
Gigi, Poppy and Sadie the Jack Russell (all 14 lbs of her)

Gigi, Poppy and Sadie Lady...On the road, but not full time!
conceptumator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 02:53 PM   #5

Closest one to us is in Fultondale, AL. Great burgers but not what we were used to out in Las Cruces/El Paso - there is NOTHING better on a Cheesburger than Green Chilie with spicy ketchup!! Can't get that in Alabama
Nights Camped: 2013 - 242014 - 422015 - 56Jul 2016 - Fulltime
BamaBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 04:25 PM   #6
B47

Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptumator View Post
Not all closed in Florida. There are lots of them in Tallahassee and Pensacola. Another at Yulee and a few more in Jax. Also one at Palatka. We scout them out every time we hit the road. Double meat, double cheese with jalapeños. Also love the cheddar jalapeño biscuit sandwiches at breakfast. We're headin out for a long trip on Saturday and I can already taste them! Five Guys is good but no Whataburger. In & Out, in my opinion, is the worst burger I've ever had....and I ate there in their home state of California! Whataburger rules!

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
2015 Legacy SR340 360RB with 2014 Wrangler Unlimited Toad
Gigi, Poppy and Sadie the Jack Russell (all 14 lbs of her)
I started this thread over a year ago and good to see you chime in today. Here in the DFW area we are seeing many new burger places,both chain and speciality ones, but Whataburger is holding their own.

We tried In & Out when they opened in Hurst,but afterwards the DW and I said Whataburger doesn't have anything to worry about. We have many great small speciality local joints,but IMO you can't beat Whataburger.

I get the #1 meal and I'm happy for the rest of the day.
Old 09-23-2015, 04:31 PM   #7
7 Year Class A RV'er

I agree 10000%! We grew up in Euless and my parents still live in Benbrook. That's our last stop on this trip - end of October. Yum!

Gigi, Poppy and Sadie Lady...On the road, but not full time!
conceptumator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2015, 04:33 PM   #8
B47

Quote:
Originally Posted by conceptumator View Post
I agree 10000%! We grew up in Euless and my parents still live in Benbrook. That's our last stop on this trip - end of October. Yum!
Enjoy Sir Enjoy.
Old 11-29-2015, 05:47 AM   #9
Site Team

Talking about the Whataburger ketchup, I saw it the other day at our local wal-mart neighborhood market store.

A 72 hour hold in a psych unit is beginning to intrigue me as a potential vacation opportunity.
wmtire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 01:06 PM   #10
B47

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmtire View Post
Talking about the Whataburger ketchup, I saw it the other day at our local wal-mart neighborhood market store.
I have not seen it at our Wal- marts,but haven't looked for it there. The higher price stores stock it.