Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-30-2015, 10:14 PM   #1

17' Dometic Awning parts

I have a 17' Dometic awning which the arms broke off of. Insurance bought me a new awning and I am parting this one out. The tube seems to be in great condition. I will take apart and post pictures for those interested.

2014 Rockwood Roo 233s, PI HW30-C, Equalizer 10k 4 way hitch,
Old 10-01-2015, 01:20 AM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

May I ask how the arms "broke off"?

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "27 nights"
Old 10-01-2015, 02:43 PM   #3

I was backing the trailer next to my garage with my Land Cruiser without towing mirrors. I thought I had enough room to squeeze it by. I guessed wrong. The roller tube is fine and I should have inspected the awning a little better before getting a new one. I upgraded to the heavy duty awning with with metal cover and the cloth fabric. Arms were shot so they went in the garbage. I also have a brand new vinyl "fabric" for the 17" awning as from the dealer mine had a tiny hole so they replaced.

If someone is interested in this awning as a whole, I will sell the whole shebang for... I dunno, make me an offer. I can ship it in pieces. all you would need is arms which are sourced pretty cheap.

Old 10-01-2015, 02:50 PM   #4

I lied, my wife reminded me we paid out of pocket for our new awning to keep the premium from going up. At any rate,

MAKE ME AN OFFER.

Tags
awning, dometic, parts