Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-25-2012, 02:37 PM   #1

2005 Cherokee Lite 28A+ Two Slides Bunkhouse Travel Trailer

2005 28A+ Cherokee Lite Travel Trailer in fair condition for sale. I believe it is 30' but the hitch adds some length too. Two Slide Outs! Priced To Sell!!!! If you are seeing this it is still for sale, I will remove the listing when it goes.

Features:
Working appliances, ducted AC and heat.
Vinyl "hardwood look" floor throughout (except under dinette), a great look and super easy to clean
Large tub and toilet in bathroom with bathroom sink separate
Rear bunk slide with double/full bottom bunk and twin top bunk and shelves on opposite wall with tv stand and outlet
Fold down sofa bed and convertable dinette
Book shelf behind sofa
Second slide is a super slide to hold dinette and sofa.
Master bedroom with a microfiber velvet look curtain for privacy
Storage overhead of queen bed as well as storage on sides of bed
Heated queen mattress
All mattress included as well as curtains and mini blinds (all was removed when we moved in and stored so it is all in like new condition)
Brand New Awning
Fold out stairs
Tinted windows
Extra large counter space (more then in the new fifth wheel were buying actually!)
Brand new kitchen faucet, I also have brand new bathroom faucet to match but it needs to be installed still
Microwave is larger then normal because it is an aftermarket unit (the original one broke) it still fits into the same space however
CD/Tape/Radio player with hardwired speakers throughout (cd part not working though)
Brand new spare tire (one month old) two new tires (less then 1000 miles) two tires two years old. All with good tread left and no dry rot. Also all are upgrades D range tires (8 ply)
Propane or electric water heater and fridge
Newer battery (2 years old)
Includes two propane tanks that are stored on the front bumper
Lots of storage inside and out
Sway Bars for towing included
I will also include the tow hitch if needed! ( a few hundred dollars alone!)

Here is a list of things that need to be fixed on this unit and prices that i know of:
There are two locks on outside storage units that need new lock they will stay closed while traveling with the turn lock but the key lock no longer works (about $6 each)
The are a couple storage holder up snaps that are broken (about $4 each)
The door on the hot water heater unit needs a new turn lock ($2-$5)
Two of the sizzor jacks needs to be replaced we have one brand new one you will need another ($80 for two)
Two of the heater vents in the floor need to be replaced ($5-$10 each)
There is a bump in the floor by the rear of the unit it is not big but might need a new piece of plywood under the vinyl in the future
The cd player/radio/tape works for the radio and tapes but the cd player does not
The upholstery on the couch and dinette cushion could use a good cleaning
Needs a new kitchen fire extinguisher as my two year old "hid" the original one...

I have cleaned this unit well and although it is a used unit and is no way in perfect condition it is clean and in fair condition and priced to sell!

This is a great layout!!! Motivated Seller!

Average retail NADA is $8,710, low retail is $7,230. Asking $6,900 OBO

It is located 20 min south of Nashville, TN
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	outside.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	21027   Click image for larger version

Name:	master.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	21028   Click image for larger version