Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-08-2011, 09:41 PM   #1

2005 Rockwood Ultralite Travel Trailer 26’

2005 Rockwood Ultra lite Travel Trailer 26 Foot
My wife and I lived in this trailer for almost three months, but have since bought a house.

The awning is perfect with no rips or tears. One of the propane tanks is completely full, the other will be at least half full. The caulk in the shower was beginning to get a bit soft, so it was replaced with a fresh bead of silicone caulk at the top and bottom of the shower, which should last for many more years. It has one large electric slide out (where the sofa is).

The hot water heater is the Suburban model that can heat using electricity, propane, or both simultaneously (meaning you can take longer hot showers). The anode rod in the hot water heater was replaced in early October (there was nothing wrong with the old anode rod, this was just preventative maintenance.)
Everything in it works perfectly except for the black water tank gauge (a common problem in these campers, and can be fixed, but we usually just look into the toilet to check the level.) The black water tank and grey water tank systems both work fine, with no smells in the camper or anything like that.

Also includes all of the following:
Queen size heater mattress, refrigerator with separate freezer, stainless steel gas stove and gas oven, stainless steel microwave, outdoor propane grill and work table that mount to the side of the camper, bathroom skylight, wired for cable and telephone, TV antenna, reading lights over the sofa slide out, two roof vents with the electric fan in one to pull air through the entire camper, built in audio system.
You can pretty much just bring sheets, towels, clothes, and food, and this travel trailer is completely ready to go camping.

Specifications:

Model 2606 (RLT2606)
Length 27 ft. 1 in. (8.25 m)
Exterior Width 90 in. (2.29 m)
Exterior Height 112 in. (2.84 m)
Interior Height 78 in. (1.98 m)
Hitch Weight 301 lbs. (136 kg)
Axle Weight 3,727 lbs. (1690 kg)
Unit Dry Weight 4,028 lbs. (1827 kg)
GVWR 6,301 lbs. (2858 kg)
Tire Size 14 in. (36 cm)
Ducted Furnace 30,000 BTU
Fresh Water Capacity 31 gal. (117 L)
Gray Water Capacity 25 gal. (94 L)
Black Water Capacity 25 gal. (94 L)
Converter w/ Charger 55 Amps
Refer DOUBLE
If you have any questions or want to look just send me an email through the link above and I will reply promptly with my phone number.

Asking price is 11900 negotiable / obo.

Old 04-10-2011, 12:47 PM   #2

Might be a good idea to put a location of where you are located at so if someone that is considering your trailer - they would have an idea of how far they need to travel.
USMC 91 - 95 - F/A-18 Aviation Ordnance
Old 04-10-2011, 03:33 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherdep View Post
Might be a good idea to put a location of where you are located at so if someone that is considering your trailer - they would have an idea of how far they need to travel.
I can't figure out how to edit my post, but thanks for the suggestion.

The trailer is located in Smyrna, TN, just SE of Nashville.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:14 PM   #4

I'll pm you.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:40 PM   #5

Withdrawn for now

Tags
ultralite