Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-18-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
2008 390BH

2008 390bh

2008 390BH ,340HP engine, it has many of the options that were available at that time. Some of these include washer dryer, upgraded seats / sofas, dual pane windows and many others.

We have put only 13k miles on it. It runs like a champ.

All the little quirks and issues that come along with a new RV (or house for that matter) have been worked out.

I have added a few things including a propane T, custom pot rack in cabinet, wine box under the love seat, AC receptacle in basement (hopefully FR wised up and put one in the new models), central vacuum, stereo remote and others.

Along with the RV goes the tow bar, hoses, cables, cheater box, regulators, chock blocks, carpets, bug tents and many other items needed to make the journey more safe and enjoyable. I have spent many hours just gathering these items. You dont have to.

Just add family and food and you are camping this weekend.

I also have a Jeep Wrangler with a brand new cherry red paint job that is for sale too. We can do an entire combo deal. Talk about a bargain. This is my tow vehicle. You cant even tell its back there when you are on the road.

I can deliver to you to make this as hassle free as possible. I will even meet you at the campground and set it up for you. :-)

I am asking $119k obo for the RV. Remember, no sales tax.

Thanks in advance.
Justin
Old 07-02-2012, 09:01 AM   #2

Justin what do you want for the jeep and tow bar. If you still have it send me a message at smith.phil57(remove)@gmail or call me at 616-58one5544
Thanks Phil

Old 07-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #3
2008 390BH

2008 390 BH lower price

2008 390BH ,340HP engine, it has many of the options that were available at that time. Some of these include washer dryer, upgraded seats / sofas, dual pane windows and many others.

We have put only 13k miles on it. It runs like a champ.

All the little quirks and issues that come along with a new RV (or house for that matter) have been worked out.

I have added a few things including a propane T, custom pot rack in cabinet, wine box under the love seat, AC receptacle in basement (hopefully FR wised up and put one in the new models), central vacuum, stereo remote and others.

Along with the RV goes the tow bar, hoses, cables, cheater box, regulators, chock blocks, carpets, bug tents and many other items needed to make the journey more safe and enjoyable. I have spent many hours just gathering these items. You dont have to.

Just add family and food and you are camping this weekend.

I also have a Jeep Wrangler with a brand new cherry red paint job that is for sale too. We can do an entire combo deal. Talk about a bargain. This is my tow vehicle. You cant even tell its back there when you are on the road.

I can deliver to you to make this as hassle free as possible. I will even meet you at the campground and set it up for you. :-)

I am asking $109k obo for the RV. Remember, no sales tax.

Thanks in advance.
Justin
770-two6two-4219
justinphillips321(remove)@gmail.com
Old 09-08-2012, 08:57 PM   #4
2008 390BH

Price reduction

The price is now $105k. Please call or email if you are interested.