Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-01-2015, 09:53 AM   #1

2009 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8306SS

I am selling my 2009 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite travel trailer model 8306SS. I bought it new and it has always been stored in pole barn. It has 2 slides and the back slide is a separate room with bunk beds, closet and drawers and sliding door. This was a perfect room for my daughter. Camper has tons of storage. It is in excellent shape and well maintained. Waxed every year and fiberglass is perfect shape. Never any leaks. Upgraded tires 2 yrs ago to Maxxis 8008 load range "D". Comes with everything you need to camp. Here is a partial list of extras:
1. Equalizer 4pt WD hitch with 1200 bars. I have a standard drop and an extended drop with the hitch.
2. 4 sets of Lynx levelers
3. About 100' of water hose
4. 30 amp portable surge protector
5. Huge matts for entry (walmart style)
6. 25' 30 amp extension cord
7. 2-xchocks
8. Extra sewer hose
Pots, pans and linens for all beds can be included if wanted.
Wife and I have been camping for over 35 yrs and all the children are grown and their schedules don't allow them to camp with us any longer. We love the camper but are just looking to travel without it. Asking $16,000 and located in central ohio. Will email pics if requested
Old 08-20-2015, 07:29 AM   #2

Camper is sold 8/20/15

Tags
rockwood