Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-21-2013, 07:22 PM   #1

2011 Forester 3171DS Bunk House Class C - SOLD

2011 Forester 3171DS bunk house Class C, Ford E450, all the upgrades that the Forester brings (partial paint, fiberglass running boards, fiberglass front cap, etc.) and the following options: 15K AC w/heat pump, leather captains driver/passenger seats, heated/enclosed/heat pads on tanks, and outside AM/FM/CD center.

Only 8K miles on the unit, in very good shape - only selling to go seasonal with a park model/travel trailer.

Asking well below book to have a quick sale to order park model - $52,000 and will include the ADCO custom cover I use to protect the unit with during Fall-Winter months.

PM me or reply to the thread for more info, thank you!
Old 01-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #2

I've had a few people ask:

The unit is located in Maine, I would be willing to work with the buyer on getting the unit to the buyer or getting the buyer to the unit.

The unit has been driven through the two seasons of ownership, once to NM, AZ, and my local area (New England).

The unit is used, hence it's not a "10" but the exterior is a 8.5 and the interior is a "9", I'm tough on grading and the unit looks and drives better then most units that are used and newer!

The unit has been stored outside - the unit is covered from November - April with an ADCO cover.

The engine and generator are excercised every 1.5 months during storage. During the camping season, it's more frequent then that.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:19 AM   #3

SOLD.

Thank you. Mike.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:34 PM   #4

Hello from Joe in Indiana

Mike, we spoke on the phone a few times about your Forester. Glad to hear you got yours sold. We opted for a new one which we picked up Saturday in Detroit...love it!
Old 02-22-2013, 10:12 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebitners View Post
Mike, we spoke on the phone a few times about your Forester. Glad to hear you got yours sold. We opted for a new one which we picked up Saturday in Detroit...love it!
Best of luck to you and the family. Glad it worked out for you and I'm pleased it was sold in a quick manner and locally.

Happy Camping!
Old 02-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #6

If anyone is interested in a 3171 I know of someone selling their 2011 Unit, with 4K miles. you can email me for info.