Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-29-2013, 06:10 PM   #1

2012 Rockwood Mini Lite 1809S

For Sale : 2012 Rockwood Mini Lite 1809S. Very lightly used and in excellent condition. Was special ordered with many extras. Unfortunately my family has outgrown this camper. Always kept indoor for winter storage and has never seen snow or salt. Camper was always thoroughly cleaned after every use and well maintained.

Extras Include:
Convenience Package
Heated mattress
Heated holding tanks,
Water filter
Larger fridge (separate fridge and freezer)
Tinted Windows
Raised Panel Fridge

Other options include:
Outside front storage
Create a breeze fan in bathroom
22" Mounted TV
AM/FM/CD w/ outside and interior speakers
Gas range cooktop
Gas/Electric water heater
Outside gas grill
Outside shower
too many great options to list

for more information on this camper please visit the manufacturer website
Mini Lite Travel Trailer Features / Options by Forest River

We towed this camper with a Chevrolet Trailblazer as well as a Jeep Commander and both pulled it fine.

Please private message me with any questions or if I missed putting something in the ad.

This camper is a great size and was perfect for us, our family just got too big for it. I will include the electric cord, water hose, all adapters for water and electric and wheel chocks.

Asking: $12,500

Camper is located in Meadville, Pennsylvania.

Please note: These pictures are for reference only, not pictures of my camper. If you would like additional pictures please let me know, the camper is in storage but I would be happy to take a picture of whatever you would like to see.

Tags
1809s, 2012, rockwood