Old 01-19-2015, 02:17 PM   #1

2015 Rockwood A192HW A-Frame, almost new!

I am located in Cincinnati Ohio, and am listing for sale a beautiful Rockwood A192HW High Wall A-frame camper, which I purchased in the fall, and which has actually been used for only about two weeks, one to Michigan and one to Florida. My wife has decided the RV lifestyle is not for her, so it must go. Absolutely perfect condition; A/C, furnace, microwave, stereo, hot water, gas grill, and even the optional add-on canvas room, as well as a Camco canvas storage cover. Enclosed photos, some my own, some from the Forest River website, show the floor plan, layout, etc. A complete listing of features is at the following link:

Rockwood Tent Pop Up Camper Features / Options by Forest River

The storage in this camper is enormous. The "High-Wall" format allows for full height counters inside, and also provides additional storage space on the bed and dining table/second bunk, even with the roof folded down. (enough that the two bicycles shown in the photo could be stored INSIDE in a plastic storage bag, where they stayed clean and dry, rather than using a rooftop or camper-top rack where they'd get wet.) The A-frame fold-down layout is just great: you can put it up or take it down in a minute flat, which is worth its weight in gold in a driving rainstorm!

I am asking $11,000, which is a huge savings over a new model, and you'd never be able to tell the difference. Presently winterized and stored near my home, but I can show to interested buyers. Feel free to contact me with any questions, Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	A192HW Floorplan.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	68625   Click image for larger version

Name:	TraverseCity2.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	331.2 KB
ID:	68626   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00059 s.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	479.8 KB
ID:	68627   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rock_A192_HW_Intlarge.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	68628   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rock_A192_HW_IntLivinglarge.jpg
Views:	934
Size:	230.2 KB
ID:	68629  

Old 02-02-2015, 04:15 PM   #2

Are you still selling it? Thank you!

Old 02-02-2015, 08:01 PM   #3

Yes, it's still for sale. Let me know if you'd like to take a look, or need any additional info.
Old 02-03-2015, 06:11 PM   #4

Would you be available Thursday afternoon or evening for a showing? Are you located in Cincinnati north or south? We live in Richmond Ky. Please let us know, thank you.
Old 02-03-2015, 08:08 PM   #5

Yes, I'll be available Thursday. Afternoon would be best, as there's no good evening lighting at the storage lot. If you'll email me at schiller@fuse.net, I'll reply with complete directions, etc.
Old 03-22-2015, 04:28 PM   #6

Update on 2015 Rockwood A192HW

My 2015 A192HW is still for sale. The snow is gone and it can be easily shown at your convenience. I' will be de-winterizing it in the near future, when the nighttime lows get a bit higher. This A-Frame is absolutely like new!
Old 04-16-2015, 01:09 AM   #7

What do you tow it with? I have a 2013 dodge journey V6. Can tow up to 2500 lbs.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:31 AM   #8

2015 Forest River Rockwood A192HW High Wall A-Frame Camper, Almost New !

The manual says the camper is 2,100 pounds, so the Dodge should work. But you might want to pay attention to how much stuff you load into it when you tow, and perhaps fill the water tank after you arrive (22 gallons x 6 lb. per gallon is 132 lb.) If you would like to take a look at it, contact me at schiller@fuse.net

Tags
a-frame, frame, rockwood