Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2016, 04:54 PM   #1
BobbyJ

2015 Sportscoach Coachmen 361BH Bunk Model

If you are not thrilled, you get a full refund--Period! So, shop with confidence and come to State College for a visit. MSRP $230,922, with all available Options! Don't buy a gas motorhome when you can have a quiet 36' 5" diesel pusher with 5 TV's, a Select Comfort Queen Mattress, a Winegard in-motion satellite system, Splendid (Italy) stacked washer and dryer, and a 17' awning for about the same. LIKE-New 2015 Sportscoach Cross Country. Model 361BH. Sportscoach is noted for their most beautiful paint color schemes found in the entire industry as seen on $400,000 and up motorhomes. This RV features a full wall slide, plus a master bedroom slide, bunk beds with one TV per bunk, frameless dual pane windows, one-piece (no-streak) fiberglass roof, solid surface (Corian) countertops, a large 40" LCD TV, (All five TV's are Samsung HD with DVD players), sound bar sound system on the main TV, pass-thru storage, Large 1-piece windshield, back up audio/camera with side cameras, power MCD windshield shades, residential refrigerator, 6 way power driver seat, 4 deep cycle batteries with kill switch, 2000 watt inverter, dual roof air conditioners and heated holding tank. It has a 10 gallon gas/electric hot water heater for long showers and no temperature fluctuations found with the on-demand version. Optional equipment includes a power door awning, Splendide stackable washer/dryer, 32" TV exterior entertainment center, Diamond Shield paint protection, 4X clear coat for the full body paint, full width rear rock guard with "Sportscoach" logo, 340HP 700 ft-lb of torque (vs. 300HP Standard) Cummins engine, polished aluminum wheels, Select Comfort mattress, in-motion Winegard satellite.. The 2015 Cross Country diesel also features a 6-speed Allison automatic transmission with eco mode, Freightliner air-ride chassis, with exhaust brake that makes it a dream to drive, 50 AMP 6000 Watt on-board Cummins Quiet diesel generator that runs off the main fuel tank, 32" LCD bedroom TV, automatic coach leveling system, power 17' patio awning. The generator can operate while you are driving, so washing and drying clothes while on the road is pretty cool. The (Dish or Direct TV) satellite can operate while driving down the road.

This 2015 Sportscoach Cross Country also features front and rear 1-piece fiberglass caps, slide-out room awning toppers, power entry step, dual fuel fills, auxiliary air supply hook-ups, 5000 lb. hitch with 7 way plug, deluxe exterior chrome auto-remote heated mirrors, touch screen stereo, entry step well cover, antique nickel hardware, Amazing Winegard HD TV antenna, single lever high kitchen faucet with sprayer, double bowl stainless kitchen sink, 3 burner range, microwave, extra large bath and shower, power vent in bathroom, 50 Amp power cord, 34,000 BTU furnace, exterior cable TV jack, systems control center, emergency start switch, whole house water filtration and elephant trunk sewer hose set-up. Great feature no longer offered by Coachmen.

This coach still has the full Coachmen and Freightliner factory warranty. Only 5000 miles. We took 2 trips, and had some great fun at the Penn State Football tailgating, including the Taxslayer Bowl in Jacksonville Fl. We got 11.6 mpg on the way, and 12.2 mpg (on board computer record) on my last run. Seems to get better each time.

Study the Window Sticker closely to see this coach has all available options and look at the layout photo showing one of the largest bathrooms and shower you will find on a motorhome. The Select Comfort Sleep Number Mattress allows for two sleep settings-- one on each side of the bed. Note too that the bunk beds convert into an extra closet. Just flip up the top bunk, throw in some clothes and go.

No pets or smoking and the wife won't allow shoes. Check my history. I will refund the deposit if you are not 100% thrilled with this motorhome. I will include a full orientation, with virtual and actual driving lessons. Drive or fly in to State College for a day or two, tour the campus, see a basketball or volleyball game while you are here. I am the original owner and user of this coach. Thanks for looking. Pm me for more information or additional photos. Hurry! I have an offer from a dealer, who wants my trade. Thanks for looking.$143,900
Bob
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1945.jpg
Views:	213
Size:	593.2 KB
ID:	99656   Click image for larger version

Name:	Floor Plan.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	99657   Click image for larger version

Name:	MSRP Window Sportscoach 2015.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	189.8 KB
ID:	99658   Click image for larger version

Name:	Seating Area.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	99659   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kitchen and Seating.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	99660  

Old 02-18-2016, 03:51 PM   #2

What is your price
Old 02-18-2016, 09:11 PM   #3
BobbyJ

$143,900. I am not sure how to edit this posting. Yes, I need to add the price. Sorry!
Old 02-18-2016, 10:27 PM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbyj View Post
$143,900. I am not sure how to edit this posting. Yes, I need to add the price. Sorry!
Price added to your ad for you.
Site team

Zelda the campin dog

Tags
bunk, coachmen, sport, modifications