Old 09-22-2018, 07:21 PM   #1

2016 Forest River FR3 28DS

2016 Forest River FR3 28DS Class-A Motor-home

$70,000

- Like brand new and ready to go with loads of extras thrown in
- Original MSRP was $111980.90 (MSRP does not include added options and the ESP warranty I paid for)
- Only 1,500 miles
- Extended service plan (ESP) warranty in effect until June 3rd, 2023, covers the entire coach portion
- Ford F53/V10 prime mover and chassis warranty in effect for 36,000 miles or until June 3rd, 2019 (whichever comes first)
- Ford Power-train warranty in effect for 50,000 miles or until June 3rd, 2021 (whichever comes first)
- Brand new, never used motor-home cover (covers the entire motor-home)
- New tire covers with new tire valve extensions (prevents having to get under the coach to air-up inside dually tires)
- Sleeps about 6-8
- King size bed in the master suite
- Overhead auto-retracting cab bed with ladder
- Sofa and dining conversion beds
- Refrigerator-freezer
- Three-burner gas range and spacious oven with lower pan storage drawer
- Magic Chef microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Three HDTVs w/ remotes (two HDTVs inside and one HDTV mounted in the starboard coach cabinet for outdoor viewing)
- Direct TV Slimline auto-rotating satellite dish topside
- Winegard satellite control center box behind living room HDTV
- Two DVRs (one behind the living room HDTV and one behind the master suite HDTV

Note: If you have Direct TV at home, you only pay for the DVR service charge/month at $7.00/DVR and only while in use

- Pioneer Bluetooth AM/FM/Satellite/Navigation/DVD and Apps entertainment system (speakers inside and outside)
- Auto-retractable front windshield shade, tinted windows with color-matching shades/blinds throughout the coach
- Hydraulic auto-leveling system
- Two hydraulic slide-outs (living room and master suite)
- Arctic package
- Towing Package
- Side and rear cameras
- Auto-retractable awning with lights lining the awning
- Outside shower
- 30 Amp electrical system
- Built-in Onan 4 KW generator
- 24 gal certified propane tank (your local gas company can come to your home and fill; very convenient and saves money)
- I supply all your bedding, all your utensils, all your dining-ware, nesting pots and pans. All good quality stuff and like new!
- I will supply all your hose connections and discharge hoses
- I will throw in a like-new Sun Joe 2030 PSI pressure washer

- I'm a private seller, a career Army retired Soldier (DV). Nothing but time on my hands. Reason for selling? Family do not want to travel via motor-home because of the time constraints associated with their professions and I can't/won't go it alone. I bought my RV kind of on a whim thinking my wife, my grown kids and my small grand-kids would all travel around with me. Their initial interest was high, very positive, and then it quickly turned to zero, and soured. They'd rather fly and stay in a hotel. Not my cup of tea. As mentioned, I am unable to do trips alone. This coach is Yellowstone-ready! Please do contact me through the number provided if you have any questions and my ad agency "Seller Networks" will get you in contact with me. They can also help you find financing if you need it. This is really a great deal. Nearly brand new unit, very low-low mileage, warranty included, and all the necessities that are needed are provided as extras.

Located near Anniston, AL
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	61529275-8621-4E8D-A190-666A61A228BE.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	605.2 KB
ID:	187280   Click image for larger version

Name:	205D66C8-FB34-4434-8647-EAE79B6D7E94.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	497.9 KB
ID:	187281   Click image for larger version

Name:	E6B01CF6-63EC-48A2-80CC-30E5B68D2321.jpg
Size:	229.5 KB
ID:	187283   Click image for larger version

Name:	915406DF-4D8C-4992-B50F-D41BC96BFE2D.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	247.5 KB
ID:	187284   Click image for larger version

Name:	48C50E72-8EAE-4A9A-9082-A900936DFCB3.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	325.1 KB
ID:	187285  

Click image for larger version

Name:	215DC2B2-8E68-4040-95E3-0D23C7C55E1F.jpg
Size:	323.0 KB
ID:	187286   Click image for larger version

Name:	C199C84E-FB74-4297-A785-79BE04BC8CAA.jpg
Size:	297.9 KB
ID:	187287   Click image for larger version

Name:	DDB8BCED-39EA-4922-8299-2D23EB850218.jpg
Size:	282.8 KB
ID:	187288   Click image for larger version

Name:	D27D375A-8559-48E7-98BD-5B9552CE7653.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	239.3 KB
ID:	187289  
Attached Images

Old 10-01-2018, 08:34 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSGM View Post
2016 Forest River FR3 28DS Class-A Motor-home

$70,000

- Like brand new and ready to go with loads of extras thrown in
- Original MSRP was $111980.90 (MSRP does not include added options and the ESP warranty I paid for)
- Only 1,500 miles
- Extended service plan (ESP) warranty in effect until June 3rd, 2023, covers the entire coach portion
- Ford F53/V10 prime mover and chassis warranty in effect for 36,000 miles or until June 3rd, 2019 (whichever comes first)
- Ford Power-train warranty in effect for 50,000 miles or until June 3rd, 2021 (whichever comes first)
- Brand new, never used motor-home cover (covers the entire motor-home)
- New tire covers with new tire valve extensions (prevents having to get under the coach to air-up inside dually tires)
- Sleeps about 6-8
- King size bed in the master suite
- Overhead auto-retracting cab bed with ladder
- Sofa and dining conversion beds
- Refrigerator-freezer
- Three-burner gas range and spacious oven with lower pan storage drawer
- Magic Chef microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Three HDTVs w/ remotes (two HDTVs inside and one HDTV mounted in the starboard coach cabinet for outdoor viewing)
- Direct TV Slimline auto-rotating satellite dish topside
- Winegard satellite control center box behind living room HDTV
- Two DVRs (one behind the living room HDTV and one behind the master suite HDTV

Note: If you have Direct TV at home, you only pay for the DVR service charge/month at $7.00/DVR and only while in use

- Pioneer Bluetooth AM/FM/Satellite/Navigation/DVD and Apps entertainment system (speakers inside and outside)
- Auto-retractable front windshield shade, tinted windows with color-matching shades/blinds throughout the coach
- Hydraulic auto-leveling system
- Two hydraulic slide-outs (living room and master suite)
- Arctic package
- Towing Package
- Side and rear cameras
- Auto-retractable awning with lights lining the awning
- Outside shower
- 30 Amp electrical system
- Built-in Onan 4 KW generator
- 24 gal certified propane tank (your local gas company can come to your home and fill; very convenient and saves money)
- I supply all your bedding, all your utensils, all your dining-ware, nesting pots and pans. All good quality stuff and like new!
- I will supply all your hose connections and discharge hoses
- I will throw in a like-new Sun Joe 2030 PSI pressure washer

- I'm a private seller, a career Army retired Soldier (DV). Nothing but time on my hands. Reason for selling? Family do not want to travel via motor-home because of the time constraints associated with their professions and I can't/won't go it alone. I bought my RV kind of on a whim thinking my wife, my grown kids and my small grand-kids would all travel around with me. Their initial interest was high, very positive, and then it quickly turned to zero, and soured. They'd rather fly and stay in a hotel. Not my cup of tea. As mentioned, I am unable to do trips alone. This coach is Yellowstone-ready! Please do contact me through the number provided if you have any questions and my ad agency "Seller Networks" will get you in contact with me. They can also help you find financing if you need it. This is really a great deal. Nearly brand new unit, very low-low mileage, warranty included, and all the necessities that are needed are provided as extras.

Located near Anniston, AL
Price Reduced: $67,500

Tags
forest river, fr3