This hybrid is in great shape after less than a year of ownership, less than 600 miles of traveling and only 3 trips totaling no more than 20 nights. It has no warranty issues or leaks. It is covered while in winter storage (ADCO cover and wheel covers). We had the dealer winterize the trailer last November and we had them de-winterize it in May and prepare for a season of camping. (After less than a year of ownership and though we love the trailer, we simply do not need all of the sleeping space and therefore have decided to go with something smaller and lighter.)
(For those familiar with the 23IKSS, this is the "early" 2016 model before they added the second pantry and move the entertainment center in front of the front bed. It has the Sapphire package.)
For those not familiar with the (early) 2016 IKSS there is a link to a short youtube video below along with pictures of our trailer.
Here are the highlights of this 24' hybrid trailer:
- 2 opposing slides provide considerably floorspace. There is a super-slide (dinette and sleeper sofa) and a kitchen slide on the other.Exterior
- Kitchen island with sink and storage providing convenience, counter top space and the ability to face the dinette and sofa while preparing meals.
- 2 queen size fold-out, cable supported beds, one on each end, with heated mattresses.
- 4-person dinette in the slide out with large window converts into a twin bed.
- Windows on all 3 sides of the slide out
- Storage - Pantry, 2 wardrobes, overhead storage above the dinette and sofa, over the kitchen counter, under the dinette seating (one opens to the outside) and front pass-through storage. Also, convenient overhead shelves above the beds.
- Pleated shades and curtains, window valances and raised, hardwood cabinetry
- The kitchen has a 3-burner stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, pantry and plenty of counter space with the island and double sink. There is a also a sky light in the kitchen with a pleated shade.
- The bathroom has a corner shower, flush toilet, sink, medicine cabinet and a good size linen cabinet. There is also a heater vent near the floor of the bathroom.
- Entertainment center with 20" flat screen, cable-enabled TV, DVD, AM/FM and bluetooth. Inside and outside speakers. (Outside cable and satellite port). HD antenna on roof.
- 2 powerful ceiling fans/vents with covers so they can be open all the time.
- 6 gallon gas/electric (dsi) water heater
- Considerable interior lighting is all LED
- Ducted AC
- Power awning with LED lighting and the ability to tilt to dump rain water
- Outside connections for TV (you can move the inside TV to the outside to view while grilling!)
- Quick connect propane port for fueling a grill (grill not included)
- Outside shower with hot/cold water
- Convenient port for black tank wash
- Prep'd for solar
- Aluminum wheels with dual axle, independent suspension
- Electric, self-adjusting brakes
- Manual stabilizer jacks
- 2 nearly-full, 20 lbs propane tanks w/ cover
Includes an ADCO cover that fits the trailer well and has seen only one season of use.
For a brief "walk around" of the 2016 Roo 23IKSS here is a youtube video.