Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-31-2018, 06:05 PM   #1

2017 F450 2016 Vengeance 40D12

Well, I'm just throwing this out there to see if anything bites. If not, I will gladly keep what I have. But with both sons in college now and me working more than my share to keep them in college, time for camping is dwindling. I retire in eight years so I don't mind a little delayed gratification if I have to.

First is the Vengeance. Bought new in 2016. Its the Touring Edition 40D12. Slightly over 43' long. Has every option FR puts on them except the second fuel tank. I will try to name all I can.
1. Three ACs. The unit in the garage has a heat strip as well.
2. From what I've seen, one of the largest side patios out there. Its almost 12' wide and comes out about 8'. This definitely the best part of the whole camper.
3. The side patio has a TV, two outside speakers, and an electric fireplace.
4. The rear ramp also serves as a patio.
5. GoodYear G614s. They were installed by the dealer when I bought it. Right now, they have 6541.1 miles on them.
6. Garage is 12' on the left, about 10.5' on the right.
7. There is a half bath on the right corner of the garage that also goes out onto the patio.
8. I have two spare tires. One has a matching rim like what is on the camper.
9. Whirlpool residential fridge.
10. Last year, I replaced all the bushings in the Equa-Flex system to No Fail bushings.
11. Cummins Onan 5500 generator with 43 hours. I have run it virtually every 30-45 days. Oil and filter changed this summer.
12. Four TVs total: bedroom, living room, garage, and side patio.
13. Level-Up system with Snap Pads
14. Furrion rear camera system

Pin weight is approximately 3300 lbs. I used to pull it with my 2015 F350 SRW and it did extremely well. Rear axle weight on the truck was anywhere from 6800 lbs. - 7200 lbs.

Camper stays underneath a shelter with shade cloth on the sides. Exterior is in excellent condition.

$59,000
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07112.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	419.9 KB
ID:	190459   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07144.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	334.5 KB
ID:	190460   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07143.jpg
Views:	429
Size:	312.6 KB
ID:	190461  
Old 10-31-2018, 07:24 PM   #2

The Truck.

2017 F450. Magnetic grey with black leather interior.
6-speed automatic torqueshift
6.7 L Power Stroke approximately 14,600 miles
Gooseneck Kit
Chrome Package
FX4 package
Rapid Supplemental Heat
Snowplow Prep/Camper Package
Adaptive Cruise Control
5th Wheel Hitch Prep with Reese/Ford 26,000 lb. fifth wheel hitch
Quad Beam LED Headlamps
Adaptive Steering
Blind Spot Info System
Upfitter Switches
Universal Garage Door Opener
Tough Bed Spray In Bedliner
Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera
Heated Rear Seat
Lariat Ultimate Package
-Navigation
-Power Moonroof Twin panel
-LED Box Lighting
-Remote Start
-Tailgate Step
-10-Way Power Driver/Passenger with Memory Heated/Cooled Seats

Stock fuel tank is 48 gallons. I have an RDS 90 gallon auxiliary tank / toolbox combo that flows into the stock filler neck. Truck holds well over 130 gallons of fuel. Ball valve shut-off between the two tanks. Tank was installed by Ford dealer.

All Motorcraft fluids. First oil change at 5,000 miles with Motorcraft conventional oil. Second oil change at 10,000 miles with Motorcraft Synthetic 5W-40.

Every tank of fuel gets PM-22. All DEF used is Motorcraft.

*Ford Premium Care 8 year / 125,000 miles warranty. This is the full coverage warranty that ends May 17, 2027 unless you drive it past 125,009 miles by then.

Truck is always stored inside my shop. Out of the elements and out of the sun. Its in fantastic condition.

$66,000
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07104.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	411.3 KB
ID:	190467   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07106.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	346.3 KB
ID:	190468  
Old 10-31-2018, 07:36 PM   #3

Just a few more notes to mention.

I know this is a lot of money. But who knows? When I sold my 2011 F450 and Cyclone 370C, the same guy bought both. He's the kind of guy I want to be. We just went to his bank and he told them what checks to write and which accounts to pull it out of.

The truck WILL NOT be sold unless the camper is sold first.

If someone buys both truck and camper for my asking price, I will include the golf cart in the pictures. Its a 2012 Club Car Precedent with RHOX lift and ITP rims. New Duracell batteries bought earlier this year from Sam's Club.

We have four long weekend reservations at Ocean Lakes in Myrtle Beach for 2019. July, August, October, and November. They are all OCEANFRONT sites. Whoever buys the camper can have those sites including the deposits we have put down. Getting oceanfront at Ocean Lakes is something you have to do 18 months in advance. These spots were reserved at the beginning of this year.

I am definitely one of those who is just testing the waters here. If it doesn't sell or its out of your price range, I am cool with that. We love the camper and truck. I can always try again next spring with more buyers out there. But for now, I'm just seeing if that right buyer just happens to be looking. If no bites here within a couple of days, it goes on craigslist.

Feel free to post or PM with any questions.