Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2018, 02:34 PM   #1

2018 Dynamax DX3 ts, Like new, 7,000 miles Fully LOADED, All Options

We love this motor home but we are building a new home and just can't afford to have both. It was the Indiana's Dealer show DX3 model for the new 2018's. It must have had special hands that built it because it has been literally problem free.After market add on's were an additional $20,000+, including a 7 yr transferable Extended warranty, Tryon Blowout Front Tire Protection and Cilajet exterior paint Protection, interior furniture protection plan, TPMS, Progressive Electronic Monitoring system, Snap Pads, Hughes AutoFormer 50 AMP all professionally installed. We have the Tri-fold Sofa with foot rests and makes into a bed if needed. Colors are, Sunset exterior, Rich Caramel interior and Brindle wood decor. This unit is all electric, Solar, Tile floor in bedroom added, Entertainment center in LR with 50" LED TV and Fireplace that is amazing. Washer and Dryer and Wingard in motion satellite. It has everything all top of line. I will be happy to email you any of the information you would like and more pictures. Non-smoking. 2 Adults only. Everything is in perfect condition. $229,900 Save thousands $$$$$ with our loss. Terry PM me if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DX3 pic.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	369.8 KB
ID:	183851  
Old 08-28-2018, 09:24 PM   #2

Good luck with the sale, we have an '18 DX3 in the same color and as you, it literally has been problem free. Whoever buys this will definitely love it. Sorry you have to sell it but home comes first!

Mark
Old 08-29-2018, 10:03 AM   #3

Thanks for the support

I love this MH and wish we could keep it. I'm glad you are happy with yours too. I feel bad when I see people post negative things and have problems. I guess it's like cars, there can be some lemons. Enjoy yours.