Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-14-2018, 10:29 AM   #1
Blog: RVroadtripper.com

At the Goshen Rally Now & at Friday's Swap Meet

I'm at the 2018 FROG Rally in Goshen and I brought stuff to sell.

FOR SALE (All in Like New Condition,Amazon Retail Prices for reference)

• Zamp Solar 40 Watt Suitcase Portable Retail: $ 342
• Extend-A-Ladder 10.5ft with Deluxe Case Retail: $ 179
• Prodigy Tekonsha Brake Control RF Wireless Full Kit: Retail: $ 271
• Trailer Aid 4 ½” Lift Jack Yellow DriveOn Ramp Retail: $ 20

I can sell before the swap meet if you want to send me a private message, otherwise, I'll have them out on a table. All of these items were either never used or used just once or twice. As an example, bought the Prodigy controller because my then truck didn't have one from the factory. Pulled the trailer once and decided to buy a new truck. Bought the Zamp to drycamp but never do. The Extend-A-Ladder was for the trailer that didn't have a ladder, my current 5er does.
Maxxis 235/80/16E; AirBags w/AirLift1; mor/Ryde Rubber Pinbox; Andersen UltimateII Alum. 5erhitch on Reese Flipball w/Curt 4" offset; LCI Ground Control3; King Dishtailgater; Traveling with 10' Portabote;
Old 08-14-2018, 03:42 PM   #2

Gents, don't let the retail references discourage you. I am looking for best fair offer.
Maxxis 235/80/16E; AirBags w/AirLift1; mor/Ryde Rubber Pinbox; Andersen UltimateII Alum. 5erhitch on Reese Flipball w/Curt 4" offset; LCI Ground Control3; King Dishtailgater; Traveling with 10' Portabote;
Old 08-16-2018, 09:24 PM   #3

Looks like I'm scheduled to be over at the Norco plant Friday to have a couple oh huck fasteners replaced on my BAL frame. Not a big deal as far as repairs go but it means I'll miss the Rally swap meet. Sorry if you were interested in any of the items. They will still be for sale and I can supply pics if requested. It's been a great time here in Goshen and hope to be back next year. We're heading up to Mackinak now before circling back to Texas.