Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2015, 12:54 PM   #11
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,234
Lower pole will be "plugged" and "crimped" to keep dirt out.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1434646473380.jpg
Views:	832
Size:	155.3 KB
ID:	80366

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "9 nights"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 01:30 PM   #12
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 83
Price? I have a set of OC's brackets, but haven't bought poles yet.
__________________

__________________
Baldicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 01:32 PM   #13
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldicon View Post
Price? I have a set of OC's brackets, but haven't bought poles yet.
Pm sent.

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "9 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 01:57 PM   #14
RiderBloke
 
RiderBloke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Sanford, MI
Posts: 239
Poles

Quote: "I will be starting to build some awning hold down poles that will pair up with oc's brackets. Theses poles will be made out of emt conduit and non painted. To make it worth while I must have at least 4 pairs sold to start production."

TURBS,
I would be interested but I need to know a price first. I don't have OC's brackets either, so I'd like to know about them. I can paint mine to match some other work I have done on my rig so that's not problem.

I will be at the FROG Rally at Elkhart and could get them from you there but would be happy to PayPal the dough beforehand.

If you can send me those bits of info I'd appreciate it.

Ron Cook
__________________
Retired Intentional Interim Minister
Member of the BMW MOA
Saginaw Valley BMW Riders
RiderBloke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 02:00 PM   #15
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderBloke View Post
Quote: "I will be starting to build some awning hold down poles that will pair up with oc's brackets. Theses poles will be made out of emt conduit and non painted. To make it worth while I must have at least 4 pairs sold to start production."

TURBS,
I would be interested but I need to know a price first. I don't have OC's brackets either, so I'd like to know about them. I can paint mine to match some other work I have done on my rig so that's not problem.

I will be at the FROG Rally at Elkhart and could get them from you there but would be happy to PayPal the dough beforehand.

If you can send me those bits of info I'd appreciate it.

Ron Cook
Pm sent.



TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "9 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 02:07 PM   #16
Mod free 5er
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Concord, NC
Posts: 24,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiderBloke View Post
...If you can send me those bits of info I'd appreciate it.

Ron Cook
Pm sent
__________________
OldCoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 02:07 PM   #17
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,234
I'll do free installation @ Nashville rally.

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "9 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 02:15 PM   #18
Old Ram Guy
 
Avenger61's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Chambersburg, PA
Posts: 156
Turbs - I may need to replace the poles I got for OC's brackets because they were just cheap painters poles that don't seem to be holding up very well. Will these poles be adjustable or will I need to drill holes? Could you also PM me the price. Thanks
__________________
Marty, Jenice and DD
Avenger61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 02:16 PM   #19
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,234
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger61 View Post
Turbs - I may need to replace the poles I got for OC's brackets because they were just cheap painters poles that don't seem to be holding up very well. Will these poles be adjustable or will I need to drill holes? Could you also PM me the price. Thanks
These poles are "fully" adjustable!
Just bolt them onto oc's brackets.

Pm sent.

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "9 nights"
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 02:19 PM   #20
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,234
2 SETS SOLD!

TURBS
08 duramax tuned n modded
2011 32bhok Sabre
2015 camping "9 nights"
__________________

__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
awning

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:51 PM.