Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2016, 11:42 AM   #1

Brute 3500 Watt 5250 Starting Watt Portable Generator

Perfect for your camping and power needs, this 3,500 watt generator produces 5,250 watts of starting power to get your RV essentials started and keep them running. It is powered by a Briggs & Stratton® 196cc Powerbuilt Series™ engine and has a 3 gallon fuel tank for up to 8 hours of run time (@ 50% load).

5250 Starting Watts 3500 Watts
Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt Series OHV Engine, 196cc
3 Gallon fuel tank provides up to 8 hours of run time at 50% load
Outlets: (1) 120V 30A RV , (4) GFCI Protected 120V Household
Never Go Flat Wheel Kit Included
Low Oil Shutdown

Dimensions: 23.2" x 17.8" x 17.5"

Two years old, Purchased from Menards info available there, do a search. used it for my 26' fifth wheeler. Handled Air conditioner just fine. Traded trailer in on Motorhome so no longer needed

$200 or Best. Metro Detroit Area. PM if interested
Old 06-21-2016, 05:44 PM   #2
Site Team

What's the noise decibel rating?
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
Old 06-21-2016, 07:28 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikendan View Post
What's the noise decibel rating?
I don't really know off hand. I mounted it on a piece of plywood that has a piece of rubber roofing on the bottom and just left it in the back of the pickup truck when I used it. The trailer cord was long enough to reach it. I only used it when we were inside the trailer so the noise wasn't really an issue.

I had plans to build a secondary muffler out of an empty one pound propane canister by drilling a bunch of holes in the bottom of it and then brazing a mounting bracked on the top. The muffler on the generator has a flange with holes for adding an additional pipe, etc. I never really got around to it because we traded the trailer in on the Sunseeker.

Tags
3500, 500, generator