Old 07-08-2017, 10:28 AM   #1

Champion 3400/3100 inverter generator w/ remote start, PLUS rain cover

Hello All,

For sale is a like new Champion inverter generator with remote start. Model # 100261. It is in perfect condition. **Also includes a new GenTent Stormbracer rain cover (never opened)**. I bought this new and received it 6/26/2017. We used it for the races at Watkins Glen, 6/28/17-7/2/17. I did the 5 hr break-in period and replaced oil with Mobil one synthetic per their instruction. I tested the remote start. It worked great. But I didn't use it while on vacation. It was used over 3 days for a total of 11 hrs to recharge battery and IPad/IPhone and run A/C. It was easily able to start our 13.5 Coleman Mach A/C while on the Eco mode. It used less that 3 gallons of gas while we were there.

I bought this as our camp site didn't have electricity. I'm selling it because we already have an open frame genny for the house, and all our remaining camping trips have electric sites. So I won't be needing this in the foreseeable future, so someone can get a great genny at a reduced price. I bought both items for $1200. I'm asking $1000 OBO for both items. I live in MD about 2 miles north of D.C. I would be willing to travel around the MD/DC/VA/PA Area to meet. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

Mark
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4708.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	508.3 KB
ID:	143963   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4712.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	308.2 KB
ID:	143964   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4714.jpg