Old 02-20-2016, 05:17 PM   #1

Cherokee Grey Wolf 26rr Toy Hauler

I am selling my 2016 Cherokee Grey Wolf 26rr Toy Hauler. It is like new and in excellent shape. There is nothing mechanically wrong with this trailer. I am asking $23,000 for it. Make me an offer if you are interested.

It is loaded with features: It has the Limited Edition upgrades: power awning with LED lights, power tongue jack, covered cooktop, sink cover, enclosed tanks, LED lighting in the camper and LED accent lights, outside television mount with speakers, and radial tires. It is back-up camera ready and has propane gas attachments for connecting an external grill. It is also Solar Electric ready. It is equipped with a black tank flush system.

Interior features include a walk-around RV queen bed with 4 inch mattress topper, a solid door into the bathroom and bedroom for privacy, a 3-burner stove with oven, microwave, 8 cubic foot electric and propane refrigerator/freezer, large bathroom with a corner shower, vanity/sink, storage and a fantastic fan with exterior vent cover.

The twin facing sofas and table make into an additional queen bed or with the table removed, they can be used as two twin beds. There is a lot of storage in this unit, including overhead storage in the kitchen and bedroom, storage in the bathroom and additional storage in the entertainment center. The stereo has am/fm/mobile phone connections and the camper has both interior and exterior speakers. We have added a screen wall that allows privacy and rain closure with the back tailgate down.

This camper has approximately 1250 miles on it. It has been stored in a covered, secure lot. It is in excellent condition and will make a great camper for a family. We have towed a Kawasaki 900 Classic LT in this trailer with no problems. We use a 1/2 ton Chevy Silverado 1500 with the max towing package. The camper is 5,110 pounds dry with cargo capacity of 2,605 pounds. It holds 50 gallons of fresh water and has a black and grey tank capacity of 41 gallons each. The water heater is propane and electric and has a 6 gallon capcity. It has ducted air conditioning and heater. Both work excellently.

If you are interested, PM me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160220_130706.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	293.3 KB
ID:	99980   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160220_132123.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	213.8 KB
ID:	99981   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160220_131312.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	240.4 KB
ID:	99983   Click image for larger version

Name:	143066148082108.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	99984   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160220_130408.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	267.0 KB
ID:	99985  

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160220_133408.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	279.8 KB
ID:	99988  

ChipBruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 06:16 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipBruce View Post
I am selling my 2016 Cherokee Grey Wolf 26rr Toy Hauler. It is like new and in excellent shape. There is nothing mechanically wrong with this trailer. I am asking $23,000 for it. Make me an offer if you are interested.

It is loaded with features: It has the Limited Edition upgrades: power awning with LED lights, power tongue jack, covered cooktop, sink cover, enclosed tanks, LED lighting in the camper and LED accent lights, outside television mount with speakers, and radial tires. It is back-up camera ready and has propane gas attachments for connecting an external grill. It is also Solar Electric ready. It is equipped with a black tank flush system.

Interior features include a walk-around RV queen bed with 4 inch mattress topper, a solid door into the bathroom and bedroom for privacy, a 3-burner stove with oven, microwave, 8 cubic foot electric and propane refrigerator/freezer, large bathroom with a corner shower, vanity/sink, storage and a fantastic fan with exterior vent cover.

The twin facing sofas and table make into an additional queen bed or with the table removed, they can be used as two twin beds. There is a lot of storage in this unit, including overhead storage in the kitchen and bedroom, storage in the bathroom and additional storage in the entertainment center. The stereo has am/fm/mobile phone connections and the camper has both interior and exterior speakers. We have added a screen wall that allows privacy and rain closure with the back tailgate down.

This camper has approximately 1250 miles on it. It has been stored in a covered, secure lot. It is in excellent condition and will make a great camper for a family. We have towed a Kawasaki 900 Classic LT in this trailer with no problems. We use a 1/2 ton Chevy Silverado 1500 with the max towing package. The camper is 5,110 pounds dry with cargo capacity of 2,605 pounds. It holds 50 gallons of fresh water and has a black and grey tank capacity of 41 gallons each. The water heater is propane and electric and has a 6 gallon capcity. It has ducted air conditioning and heater. Both work excellently.

You getting a different travel trailer?

5.7L Hemi, 3:73 Rear
Ron & Shirley (Empty Nesters)
rmac04401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2016, 07:28 PM   #3

Yes. We are ordering an Impact 312. We needed more room for the family and dogs. The fourth grandchild pushed us over.

Old 02-20-2016, 08:05 PM   #4

Congrats. Is that still a toy hauler?
Old 02-20-2016, 08:17 PM   #5

Yep. It has the patio option, dual queen beds in the garage, full size queen in the bedroom and a generator. We love our 26rr but we are very excited to get the Impact here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Old 02-24-2016, 10:20 PM   #6

Still for sale. You may not be interested but you may know someone who is in need of a toy hauler. Would you share this with them? Thanks in advance. Happy Trails!

Old 03-01-2016, 11:19 AM   #7

Price Reduced to $21,500 Make Me An Offer!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipBruce View Post

Need to move this camper this week! If you are interested, let me know. First $21,500 takes it.

Old 04-24-2016, 08:58 PM   #8

Chip did you have any luck getting it sold? May be selling mine and was curious how well it moved.
Cuzdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 09:03 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuzdog View Post
Chip did you have any luck getting it sold? May be selling mine and was curious how well it moved.

Why you selling yours Cuzdog? Going bigger?
Old 04-24-2016, 09:13 PM   #10

No issues totally happy with the unit. Looking at buying a home on the water and see less travel if that happens.

Cuzdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cherokee, grey wolf, toy hauler