Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-21-2011, 09:47 PM   #1

Concertone ZX75

This unit is out of my 2011 Palomino Puma and has very little use. The trailer has had a total of 8 outings, each 2-3 days in length. I am selling this unit because I purchased a new ZX85 Concertone with the Bluetooth option. This unit has great sound and is only being replaced because I am wanting to stream audio via Bluetooth. The unit is compatible with standard size (4.75) DVD, CD, MP3 and MP4 discs. It has USB and SD inputs on the front panel that allow you to play music, video and photo files that are stored on your USB Drive or Secure Digital (SD) storage card. The USB port can also be used to charge iPods, MP3 players cameras and more. It gives you AM/FM band broadcasts. The ZX75 has 2 Audio inputs (including 1- 3.5mm jack on the front panel) and 1 Audio-Video input that lets you enjoy satellite or Cable TV, games, VCRs, video cameras, and is XM / Sirius radio and iPod ready (with optional wall plates). The unit has 3 composite video outputs and a Low Level output that allows for additional amplifiers and monitors to be added. A Remote control is included. CHASSIS GROUP B, Mounting hole size in inches (W x H) 7.625 x 6.75, Plays DVD, CD, MP3 and MP4, AM/FM, Clock and Sleep timer, Front mounted USB and SD ports allow music, video and photo files to be played, Three separate speaker zones A, B and C.

$149.00 plus shipping

This is a stock photo, I will take a picture of the actual unit and post tomorrow.

2012 F-350 4x4 King Ranch Super Duty CC 6.7 Turbo Diesel 3.55 e-locker
2011 Palomino Puma 30KFBDS with Side Paw Kitchen and Bunkhouse
Equalizer E2 Hitch
Old 03-20-2012, 12:38 PM   #2

will this unit fit in the television entertainment center of the 2008 sierra travel trailer? i just purchased this trailer a few weeks ago and the former owners had removed the stereo and speakers in the corner entertaiment center. The trailer is a few states away currently and we are going down in a few weeks to go on vacation in it. THerefore i do not know the exact dimensions of the opening on the face of the entertainment center but the dimensions you have posted appear to be close. Thanks.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:41 PM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeout62 View Post
will this unit fit in the television entertainment center of the 2008 sierra travel trailer? i just purchased this trailer a few weeks ago and the former owners had removed the stereo and speakers in the corner entertaiment center. The trailer is a few states away currently and we are going down in a few weeks to go on vacation in it. THerefore i do not know the exact dimensions of the opening on the face of the entertainment center but the dimensions you have posted appear to be close. Thanks.
Go to Concertone Entertainment Systems I think you can find specs
Old 03-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #4

radio

I'm interested how do I contact you
Old 03-24-2012, 04:07 PM   #5

Decided to keep it...installed it in the bedroom. Thanks for your interest.

2012 F-350 4x4 King Ranch Super Duty CC 6.7 Turbo Diesel 3.55 e-locker
2011 Palomino Puma 30KFBDS with Side Paw Kitchen and Bunkhouse
Equalizer E2 Hitch