Old 09-03-2015, 06:54 AM   #1
Dometic Awning-Screen Room for sale

We have traded our A122S on a new A213HW and have an absolutely like new Dometic awning/screen room that fits the A122S, but not our new camper. The awning/screen room was used only 4 days on a recent trip and we really liked it. I would like to get about $400 for it; that's about $200, or more, less than they go for from the dealer. If anyone is interested in a mint condition screen room, send an e-mail and I would be glad send pictures. You would have to buy the hook and loop tape to attach it to your trailer as our's went with the A122S, but that's a minor cost, and it's easily available. I am located in central Wisconsin.

2016 Rockwood A 213 HW
2016 Honda Odyssey
kdot is online now   Reply With Quote

awning, dometic, for sale

Posting Rules