Old 08-11-2015, 09:17 AM   #1
Extra trailer stuff clean out

With the new 420 road warrior I have a slew of un needed stuff as follows

1. Sunforce 1000w pure sine inverter with remote AND blue sea dual batt isolater switch. Used TWICE on Yellowstone trip to run tvs and phone chargers. Includes 80amp fuse and various 1/0 wire and connections (everything I pulled off old trailer ) $150 obo

2. Champion 3500/4000 genny..70hrs total. Includes wheel kit, remote start,and cover.. 300 obo

3. Champion 2000 inverter genny. About 10hrs...includes cover 250 obo

4. Herringer 2 bike clamp on rack. I used it for 2 bikes on stinger between truck and trailer 50$ obo

5 pull rite super glide 24k hitch. (Isr 2300) includes universal capture plate and oem factory bed rail kit for 11-14 dodge...can prob sell rails and buy whatever you need for your truck. Paid 2500$ ..used 5 times.. 1600$ for EVERYTHING's REALLY heavy though...

6. On the go double standard portable water purification system...with adjustable pressure regulator. ..used 3 months...200$ obo

7. Couple of camco heated water hoses used 2x...125$ for both obo

I own a business and we get discounted shipping, and am open to that...may or may not be cheap? But I can try and quote

I can /will give pictures or more info if needed...just shoot me a message. .

I am in lubbock TX and can deliver semi close if need be. ..just message me and we will work something out..!!

2015 F350 Platinum Fx4 6.7 Diesel Dually. B&W turnover, B&W Companion, air bags and wireless controller.
2015 Heartland Road Warrior 420 Rt
2012 f250 Fx4 6.7 Diesel crew cab tinted n tuned
2012 lacrosse 318bhs touring- sold
ironj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 09:47 PM   #2
Pm sent
Corpus Christi, Texas

TT: 2016 40' Chaparral 360IBL at 14000lbs
TV: 2016 F450 Platinum 6.7 CC LWB FX4, B&W Companion Hitch
IronCobra is offline   Reply With Quote