Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-11-2015, 04:11 PM   #1

Factory New Roo/Shamrock HTT Bunk Doors, Seals, and Tenting

Happy New Year Everyone!

First, I'm not the "noob" my username suggests. I've actually been a member well over a decade! Unfortunately, I could not remember my password to my original username and long ago closed the email account it was registered too, and haven't been too active since re-joining given our camping headache (read-on).

I have a fantastic opportunity for anyone with a Forest River Shamrock or Roo HTT that has had bunk leak issues and damage to repair! I have for sale the following:

- Two (2) bunk doors,
- One (1) bunk door frame,
- One (1) complete bunk tent,
- 50' of finger-bulb seal,
- 50' of door edge bulb seal,
- Two (2) Shamrock bunk door logo stickers, and
- Various pre-finished factory plywood, molding, and cabinet 1x framing.

What happened is that last season while camping our pristine Shamrock 21SS was BACKED INTO by a Class A as it was parking in the campsite immediately behind us!!! We were out hiking and came back to quite a shock! As you can imagine, a bunk was no match for the Class A and it ended our camping season in July...

My plan was to repair our HTT myself, and I purchased everything needed to repair the damage and also replace the other bunk door because the fiberglass had a craze in it after 8 years of ownership. All items came directly from Forest River parts. Long story short, it takes several months to get items like this made and shipped from Forest River. In the meantime, the Hershey RV show came about and my wife and I fell in love with a new floor plan. A dealer out in Pittsburgh, PA had a 2015 on on the lot, just received and never shown, and willing to sell at an outrageous price to reduce their inventory. We jumped on it, and we parted with the damaged 21SS shorter thereafter.

Now my quandary is that I just took delivery last Wednesday of all the repair parts for the HTT! They wouldn't fabricate anything without payment upfront, so we have big dollars invested in these parts! :E Our 21SS was a 2008, but the bunk doors were the same for years before and after. Drop me a PM and I can provide measurements and answer questions and discuss prices - trust that it will be significantly cheaper than from the factory! Everything is still boxed and crated just as it left Forest River and delivered to me. If you are in the Delaware Valley, pick it up and get a bigger bargain! I can drop any of it to a local freight terminal that you arrange for transport.

Thanks,
Rob
Old 01-13-2015, 07:58 AM   #2

I have a 2008 Roo 23ss with some water damage on the bunk doors and have thought about replacing them. I am interested in what you have and would like to get some measurements from you on the doors. I'm pretty sure they are the same but would like to make sure. I don't really need everything you have but guess it wouldn't hurt to have a extra bunk tent. If you could just let me know what you are looking to get for these items. I am in Illinois so would have to have it all shipped to me. Thanks, John
Old 01-13-2015, 08:25 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Barnes View Post
I have a 2008 Roo 23ss with some water damage on the bunk doors and have thought about replacing them. I am interested in what you have and would like to get some measurements from you on the doors. I'm pretty sure they are the same but would like to make sure. I don't really need everything you have but guess it wouldn't hurt to have a extra bunk tent. If you could just let me know what you are looking to get for these items. I am in Illinois so would have to have it all shipped to me. Thanks, John
Sent you a PM.
Old 01-18-2015, 12:37 AM   #4

Arrow Update to reflect what's still available

BOTH tents are available again as I have not received payment for the claimed tent:

- One (1) front bunk tent (will come with new finger bulb seal)

- One (1) rear or side bunk tent (will come with new finger bulb seal)

- Still have more prefinished plywood, paneling, molding, and cabinet face frame material in the "Briarwood" finish (can email a photo of what that finish looks like to match) and I'm willing to sell partial sheets/lengths (within reason).

- One (1) set of bunk door Shamrock and Leprechaun logo decals

Any of these items can be shipped, and I'm happy to do so! If you are in need of these materials, you probably already know what the cost from Forest River... I'll make you an excellent deal on these! DW and I wish for these to go where they can be put to good use!
Old 01-24-2015, 12:18 PM   #5

Updating 1/24/15

Both front and rear tents still available - you'll be very happy with the deal! Easily shipped UPS or FedEx ground to you.

One decal set still available too - will ship in a rolled mailer to arrive perfectly! Can email a picture to anyone interested.

About half of the pre-finished plywood, paneling, 1x and molding still available! Can email pictures of the finish to anyone interested.

My thanks to the forum members who have purchased items!!!

I go to great lengths to pack everything well for safe shipping as I think those members who have received items would confirm!
Old 02-09-2015, 06:40 PM   #6

P.m. Sent
Old 02-09-2015, 06:49 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetsrforkids View Post
P.m. Sent
Back at you! Thanks.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:18 PM   #8

I would like anyone who is thinking about buying items from geotex1 to know that his deals are all legitimate. He is very good at working with the buyer and providing you with what you need. I bought the bed doors from him and I got one heck of a deal from him. He provided me with pictures of all of the items before shipping which was great... If you do decide to buy you wont be disappointed. John Barnes
Old 02-16-2015, 02:55 PM   #9

Tents still available along with a fair amount of prefinished paneling, 1x and molding! I'll make you some great deals!
Old 03-07-2015, 03:13 PM   #10

UPS just picked up a few cuts of prefinished 1.5" style and paneling for one of our Roo owners. Still have plenty left for those needing repairs or making something custom! Below are some pictures of the type of materials I have and their finish as requested by many.

Also, still have both tents for sale and one set of Shamrock decals - won't refuse any reasonable offers!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wood Paneling.jpg
Views:	535
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	70916   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wood Stile.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	145.6 KB
ID:	70917   Click image for larger version

Name:	Flat Trim.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	132.7 KB
ID:	70918  
Old 05-04-2015, 10:11 AM   #11

Giving this a bump now that everyone has their campers opened! Let's make a deal if you need repair/customization materials! All original factory pieces.
Old 08-18-2015, 08:41 AM   #12

Hi. Just seeing if the tents are still available?

Tags
door, factory, roo, shamrock