Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2018, 02:36 PM   #1
MWR

Ford F150 full power tow mirrors.

2015 - 2018 F-150 factory tow mirrors all power,Blind spot & camera's. New 2k with control module. Will sell for $1600. Prefer not to ship because of size & weight. Located Palm Beach county FL.
#FL3Z 17682AE
#FL3Z 17683AE
Old 07-05-2018, 03:33 PM   #2
MWR

Eager to make a deal on the mirrors would be interested in shipping if needed.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:07 PM   #3

Tempting. I replaced my OEM adj/heated regular mirrors with straight no frills OEM tow mirrors. Sometimes I miss the ability to clear them. I'll be in the Tampa bay area next week....tempted.
Old 07-08-2018, 07:47 AM   #4
MWR

mjacxx I can deliver to Tampa area? Bought an F-250 need miles to break-in before towing.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:14 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWR View Post
mjacxx I can deliver to Tampa area? Bought an F-250 need miles to break-in before towing.
Pm on the way.
Old 07-09-2018, 06:50 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjacxx View Post
Pm on the way.
If you have a lariat or higher with the same mirrors options already they should be plug and play, if an XLT or lower you will need to add some components and program the truck.
Those new mirrors will have a 22 pin connector and an XLT or lower will have an 8 pin connector unless it came with OEM manual tow mirrors with power glass then it will have a 22 pin connector with some wires missing. I don't know which connector "no frills" all manual tow mirrors comes with.

2014 Grey Wolf 21RR
Old 07-09-2018, 07:30 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd50i View Post
If you have a lariat or higher with the same mirrors options already they should be plug and play, if an XLT or lower you will need to add some components and program the truck.
Those new mirrors will have a 22 pin connector and an XLT or lower will have an 8 pin connector unless it came with OEM manual tow mirrors with power glass then it will have a 22 pin connector with some wires missing. I don't know which connector "no frills" all manual tow mirrors comes with.

Well that pretty much nixes my interest. 8 pin XLT stock heat and adjustment mirrors here.

The Ford "no frills" mirrors I have added are without any pin connection, no heat or adjustment. I set em and forget em and occasionally wipe em off in the am.
Old 07-09-2018, 08:06 AM   #8

I did the change to my XLT but used -AD mirrors. For me well worth it especially since I keep my truck in a garage.

You can do it but you would need;
Both door harnesses (transfer drivers door lock connector to new harness)
Both door modules (part numbers dependent on your build date)
switch and bezel (for spot lights)
lighting module (for spot lights)
drivers window/mirror switch assembly

FORSCAN and cable to program (free program online, cable not too expensive)
two wires from each door to under hood would be required for power extend/retract

I don't know what you would need for BliS and cameras.

2014 Grey Wolf 21RR
Old 07-17-2018, 07:28 AM   #9
MWR

Mirror camera's for the 360 degree view. Dropped price to $1200 OBO available shipping.

Tags
f150, ford, power