Old 10-20-2015, 10:12 PM   #1

Forest River Roo 21DK 2014 - 2015

Looking for a 2014 - 2015 Forest River Roo 21DK Hybrid.

[Moderator edit] Please contact seller via PM system.

Old 12-25-2015, 11:02 PM   #2

I have a beautiful 2014 Roo 21DK. It has been modified to have 2 6v batteries for extended camping, color dimmable led awning lighting, entry lighting, outlets are switchable to run on batteries with built in AC/dc inverter, upgraded cabinetry for easier and more storage, under body storage, and outside HDMI and Rca outlet for outdoor tv entertainment. Standard or optional equipment it came with are Slide topper, thermopane windows, cherry cabinets, night shades, led lighting, heated beds, 2 fantastic fans with covers, fridge cabinet panels, heated holding tanks. This was custom ordered and is in pristine condition. Contact me if you are interested. Located in Pittsburgh Pa. I have tons of pics and can send them via email. We are getting a much bigger unit for our upcoming needs so we want to find this trailer a great home after we have turned it into a one of a kind 21dk.

AaronNicely@gmail.com

Old 02-20-2016, 10:14 PM   #3

Just saw your message, is your 21dk still available?
Old 02-21-2016, 12:13 PM   #4

Pics of 21Dk

Sounds nice. Can you post some pics of the custom work and such?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibullsAN View Post
I have a beautiful 2014 Roo 21DK. It has been modified to have 2 6v batteries for extended camping, color dimmable led awning lighting, entry lighting, outlets are switchable to run on batteries with built in AC/dc inverter, upgraded cabinetry for easier and more storage, under body storage, and outside HDMI and Rca outlet for outdoor tv entertainment. Standard or optional equipment it came with are Slide topper, thermopane windows, cherry cabinets, night shades, led lighting, heated beds, 2 fantastic fans with covers, fridge cabinet panels, heated holding tanks. This was custom ordered and is in pristine condition. Contact me if you are interested. Located in Pittsburgh Pa. I have tons of pics and can send them via email. We are getting a much bigger unit for our upcoming needs so we want to find this trailer a great home after we have turned it into a one of a kind 21dk.

AaronNicely@gmail.com

Tags
2014, forest river, roo