Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-04-2013, 11:49 PM   #1

FS: 2010 8313SS Signature Ultra-Lite - LOADED

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are needing to sell our 2010 Forest River Rockwood 8313SS Signature Ultra-Lite we purchase from the original owner in May 2012. This 31' (34' with tongue) is loaded with every option that could be purchased with the exception of the tire monitoring system. The original owner paid $34,000 in the end of 2009, and we are selling to just recoup our money just spent in May. This Forest River Rockwood is immaculate. The original owners took care of it, and we have only gone out three times in it. It's sharp in every way possible, and I know of only one thing that needs to be repaired at the moment, the front power jacks. (I use the manual handle and it's quicker than the electric)

The list of options includes:

Dual Slides (Living / Dinette and Kids Area)
Awnings over Slides
Upgraded 15,000BTU AC
Serta Sleeper Upgrade
Tuscan Cabinets
Atrium Windows
Power Awning
Power Tongue
Power Jacks
Two Queen Sofas, each with queen size air mattress
Dinette Table w/4 Chairs
Kids Bunk / Sofa area
THREE TV's (32", 21" and 15")
Full 5.1 Surround Sound
CD/DVD/MP3 Player
XM Satellite Radio
Breez-Away Power Fan
Much more, which you can see on inspection...

When we purchased in May, our Credit Union booked this Rockwood out on NADA and said they would loan up to $31,000. Wholesale on this trailer is about $21,000, and low retail is about $25,000. We aren't trying to make money, just break even. It is painful for us to sell it, but we must. The next owner will get an awesome trailer that is not like most on the market. The atrium windows are bright and cheery, and the dual slides make this trailer very spacious inside. It really needs to be seen to be appreciated.

Currently the trailer is in storage outside of Manassas, Virginia, where we avoid personal property tax. I will be more than happy to make an appointment with you to check it out. Please feel free to email me at [Moderator edit - Please PM or use email option to contact seller] and include your phone number so I can weed out possible spam.

Pictures can be sent upon request, as I haven't figured out how to post here...