View Poll Results: Why is this not selling? Broken, but easily fixable and priced great for savings.
Its broken and there already competitively priced 1 100.00%
Husky Centerline TS trunnion hitch is not a good one 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2018, 08:03 PM   #1
Novice Travel Trailer Guy
 
benchmarks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 632
Husky Centerline Trunnion Hitch - Make Offer

This hitch is one year old, bought new. One of the L-brackets broke on me (my fault). I am selling because I was given a new one for my birthday before I could replace the bracket. You can only buy the brackets as a kit (2). That costs $192. These new go for $392. With that said, if you want to save $100 you can buy this from me for $50 and buy the bracket (e-trailer or amazon).

https://www.etrailer.com/Accessories...y/HT32333.html

If you only need a certain part I would piece it out.

All parts with it, even cracked bracket. If you know how to weld then this is a really great deal.
__________________

__________________


2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS Travel Trailer
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LTZ
benchmarks is offline  
Old 07-24-2018, 08:03 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Ejs4029's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Denver, NC
Posts: 1,023
I wouldn't spend $192 for just the brackets from Etrailer you can find it alot cheaper from other sources if anyone is looking to buy the bracket kit...You can buy it on Ebay for $86 with free shipping. I bought the 1K-1.4K hitch for only $200 that includes everything the hitch, shank and ball for $200 bucks from rvautoparts.com

I'm confused are you selling the entire hitch for $50 because it has a broken bracket ?

Curious has to how you broke the bracket ?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	125
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	181044  
__________________

__________________
2015 Ram 2500 CTD,CC,SB,4x4
2016 Rockwood 2703 Emerald Edition
Husky CenterLine TS Hitch
TST 507 TPMS
Progressive Industries EMS-PT30C
Ejs4029 is offline  
Old 07-24-2018, 03:20 PM   #3
Novice Travel Trailer Guy
 
benchmarks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejs4029 View Post
I wouldn't spend $192 for just the brackets from Etrailer you can find it alot cheaper from other sources if anyone is looking to buy the bracket kit...You can buy it on Ebay for $86 with free shipping. I bought the 1K-1.4K hitch for only $200 that includes everything the hitch, shank and ball for $200 bucks from rvautoparts.com

I'm confused are you selling the entire hitch for $50 because it has a broken bracket ?

Curious has to how you broke the bracket ?
Thanks for the info....glad to know someone can buy the replacement part even cheaper. Yep, you can get completely new, unbroken hitches for that. But, they are not trunnion style hitches. Big difference. Anyway, thanks for the information and if you know anyone interested or if you want to upgrade to a trunnion hitch let me know. Yes, selling the entire hitch and it is available for purchase for $50. And yes I know some of the individual parts sell for same. Just keeping shipping weights in mind. Best.
__________________


2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS Travel Trailer
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LTZ
benchmarks is offline  
Old 07-24-2018, 04:21 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Ejs4029's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Denver, NC
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by benchmarks View Post
Thanks for the info....glad to know someone can buy the replacement part even cheaper. Yep, you can get completely new, unbroken hitches for that. But, they are not trunnion style hitches. Big difference. Anyway, thanks for the information and if you know anyone interested or if you want to upgrade to a trunnion hitch let me know. Yes, selling the entire hitch and it is available for purchase for $50. And yes I know some of the individual parts sell for same. Just keeping shipping weights in mind. Best.
I have the trionnion Husky hitch...The one in the picture it's a Centerline TS that I paid $200 ....Where are you located ? What size bars to you have? Can you post any pics?
__________________
2015 Ram 2500 CTD,CC,SB,4x4
2016 Rockwood 2703 Emerald Edition
Husky CenterLine TS Hitch
TST 507 TPMS
Progressive Industries EMS-PT30C
Ejs4029 is offline  
Old 07-24-2018, 05:00 PM   #5
Novice Travel Trailer Guy
 
benchmarks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejs4029 View Post
I have the trionnion Husky hitch...The one in the picture it's a Centerline TS that I paid $200 ....Where are you located ? What size bars to you have? Can you post any pics?
Do you have the LS or HD? I'm in Seattle. If you purchased a TS for $200 nice! Sure, I will send some pics later. Cheers, oh by the way are you interested in buying something (ie. spring bars)? Its the product #32329 spring bar kit.

Husky Center Line TS with Spring Bars - 800 lb. to 1,200 lb. Tongue Weight
__________________


2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS Travel Trailer
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LTZ
benchmarks is offline  
Old 07-25-2018, 07:27 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Ejs4029's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Denver, NC
Posts: 1,023
Quote:
Originally Posted by benchmarks View Post
Do you have the LS or HD? I'm in Seattle. If you purchased a TS for $200 nice! Sure, I will send some pics later. Cheers, oh by the way are you interested in buying something (ie. spring bars)? Its the product #32329 spring bar kit.

Husky Center Line TS with Spring Bars - 800 lb. to 1,200 lb. Tongue Weight
Yeah I have the CenterLine TS #33039 - 1000 lb. to 1,400 Tongue Weight so the bars wouldn't work for me....Maybe interested in the good bracket and the C Clips if you have them.
__________________
2015 Ram 2500 CTD,CC,SB,4x4
2016 Rockwood 2703 Emerald Edition
Husky CenterLine TS Hitch
TST 507 TPMS
Progressive Industries EMS-PT30C
Ejs4029 is offline  
Old 07-26-2018, 08:13 PM   #7
Novice Travel Trailer Guy
 
benchmarks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 632
Attachment 181360

Attachment 181361

Attachment 181362

Attachment 181363

Attachment 181364

Attachment 181365

Attachment 181366

Attachment 181367

Attachment 181368

Attachment 181369
__________________


2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS Travel Trailer
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LTZ
benchmarks is offline  
Old 07-27-2018, 05:06 PM   #8
Novice Travel Trailer Guy
 
benchmarks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 632
Pictures of Husky Parts

Pictures of Hitch Parts
Attached Images
         
__________________


2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS Travel Trailer
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LTZ
benchmarks is offline  
Old 07-29-2018, 10:43 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Thurman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Albany, GA.
Posts: 1,121
For that WDH at that price I am interested, but: I see that you are in the Seattle area, from the posts I see that the WDH is a Husky #32218. My research tells me that the weight of this WDH is 116#. I am in Albany, GA. so I was looking up shipping costs and I cannot believe what I see. Three different sites which quote UPS shipping at that weight, but no package size so I guessed, state that it would cost a bit over $900 to ship to Albany zip code 31721. Hopefully I am doing something wrong or it would be less cost to buy new. Searches show me that this WDH is available from different sources ranging from $301.95 to $443.66 all with free shipping. IF someone can re-calculate shipping this WDH from the Seattle area to Albany, GA 31721 and the shipping charges are "affordable", certainly less than new pricing, please advise. I would like to make the seller and me happy.
__________________
2015 FR Freedom Express 310BHDS pushing a 2014 GMC Sierra CC
Thurman is offline  
Old 08-05-2018, 01:06 PM   #10
Novice Travel Trailer Guy
 
benchmarks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Pacific Northwest
Posts: 632
$25?
__________________

__________________


2018 Flagstaff Micro Lite 25BRDS Travel Trailer
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 LTZ
benchmarks is offline  
 

Tags
hitch

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:14 AM.