Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-12-2017, 12:53 PM   #1

King Tailgater

New King Tailgater for sale or trade. Has a Dish receiver with it. Paid $350.00 and used it once. Works great but shut down Dish and also realized we don't watch TV at camp. My loss your gain. Asking $250.00. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:17 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydroseeder View Post
New King Tailgater for sale or trade. Has a Dish receiver with it. Paid $350.00 and used it once. Works great but shut down Dish and also realized we don't watch TV at camp. My loss your gain. Asking $250.00. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
Does the unit come already to use? Is there anything else I would need to get? Also where are you located?
Thanks

Tank
Old 09-12-2017, 04:40 PM   #3

Tailgater

Tank, thanks for the questions. As far as I know, if you are with Dish System at home you just need to add this to what ever program you have. I had the minimum and I could call and turn it on or off anytime. Cost was $8.00 to add it per month. My understanding is that it works with all Dish type systems but I would check your carrier to make sure, I do not know. They are sold everywhere including Camping World so they may be able to help you out.
I am in Raleigh, NC area but the unit can be UPS shipped.
Old 09-12-2017, 05:01 PM   #4

Is this a single receiver tailgater or dual?
Old 09-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #5

Tailgater

I have no clue single or double.
Old 09-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Tank, thanks for the questions. As far as I know, if you are with Dish System at home you just need to add this to what ever program you have. I had the minimum and I could call and turn it on or off anytime. Cost was $8.00 to add it per month. My understanding is that it works with all Dish type systems but I would check your carrier to make sure, I do not know. They are sold everywhere including Camping World so they may be able to help you out.
Depending on what Dish receivers you have at home, the Tailgater and receiver usually workindependently from your home setup. I have the Hopper setup at the house but use the VIP 211z receiver in the TT. Get all the same programming just no access to my DVR. $7 per month, pretty good deal
Old 09-12-2017, 05:08 PM   #7

Quote:
I have no clue single or double.
Is it white or gray? The gray one is the tailgater 2 and has 2 outputs
Old 09-12-2017, 05:10 PM   #8

Does the tailgater have one or two coaxial ports?
Old 09-12-2017, 05:11 PM   #9

Tailgater

Thanks, never did a DVR and had the hopper here. It worked well and felt it was a great deal to have everything at camp that you have at home.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:50 PM   #10

Quote:
Thank you for your answers. I have seen them before and I have dish network so yes I can just turn it on when I need it for the month. I was really wondering if I had to buy a reciver or any thing like that. I don't know how to do a PM so if you can PM me and we can discuss price shipping and what is included or I can email you.
Thanks
Tank
Old 09-13-2017, 06:09 AM   #11

My email is; dave@carolinahydroseeding.com