Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-26-2015, 09:17 AM   #1

Last chance - 2014 micro lite 21fbrs

This is your last chance to buy my 2014 Micro-Lite 21 FBRS as I am towing it to the dealer to trade on Saturday, January 31st. Bought new in March 2014, used 8 times since then. Great unit with owner modifications (shades, shelves in pantry and wardrobe, splashguards, and high pressure shower head in bathroom). Weighs 3851 lbs which makes it easily towable by a 1/2 ton pickup or full size SUV (I towed it through the Great Smoky Mountains with my F-150 and had no trouble!) 24" LCD TV and stereo with Bluetooth, exterior speakers, 13,500 BTU roof air conditioner, gas/electric water heater, gas grill that has never been used, power tongue jack, power awning, heated mattress, Create-a-Breeze roof vent in bathroom, twin 30# propane tanks, microwave and gas range. This was our first travel trailer and was a great choice for us. Will make another couple or young family a great home away from home. All you have to do is add people to make memories! Asking $13,500
Located in Milledgeville, GA. If interested email ltcscott@gmail.com
2017 RAM 1500

Tags