Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2010, 05:31 PM   #1

NJ: 03 JAYCO JayFlight 31BHS TT - $11.9k OBO

Hi!

We just bought a 2008 Surveyor SV-233T, and we need to sell the other camper. Please contact us at (609) 332-5454 or humphrey@humbo.com. Here are the details and pictures:

and a link to the rest of the pictures: Jayco Camper pictures by humbo64 - Photobucket

For sale is a 2003 JAYCO Jayflight 31BHS Travel Trailer in good condition and has been well cared for. Trailer has been owned used locally by my family. Trailer only being sold due to a divorce situation. I have listed the specs below from Jayco and a list of extras/upgrades included with the sale. I have tried to include as many photos as possible to provide as much info as possible. Lots of storage space including under table, under couch, under queen bed, and lots of cabinets. Tires are in good condition and trailer was winterized. To see the trailer you may contact me and arrange for an appointment.
EXTRAS: Outdoor shower, scissor jacks all around, spare tire with mount, TV and DVD in main cabin, TV and DVD in main bedroom, Automatic slider awning, main awning with additional brace, rear drying rack, slider portable bracing, flag holder and flag, XM/Sirius antenna, septic washer, septic hoses, awning hook, access panel holders, gutter diverters, ambient lighting in main cabin, fold down cup holders, wall mounted hair dryer, bathroom power roof vent, vent cover, extra septic hose storage, wood cabinet upgrade, LP/smoke detectors, cabinet coffee maker, cabinet can opener.
Standard features include central Heat and Air, 6 gal water heater, Power side slider with manual backup, AM/FM CD radio with internal and external speakers, Large refrigerator and freezer, stove and oven.. Sleep areas include 2 bunks, table drops to sleep 2, couch folds down for 2, and a queen bed in the main bedroom.

Measurements
Exterior Length
31' 8"
Exterior Height
127"
Bedroom Interior Height
77"

Tank Capacities
Fresh Water Capacity (gals.)
Gray Wastewater Capacity (gals.)
Toilet/Black Wastewater Capacity (gals.)

Thank you for looking!

Liz and John