Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2015, 05:42 PM   #1

Rear air-bag kit Solera 24S

I put these on my 2014 Solera 24S and took one short trip and decided I didn't like the ride. Mercedes 3500, purchased from the Sprinter Store in Oregon for $600. Extra heavy duty brackets and very well made. Any reasonable offer considered.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1985.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	379.2 KB
ID:	79229  
Old 06-22-2015, 06:18 PM   #2

We have a 24S. Why didn't you like the ride. Must admit our seems to ride quite well as is, but always looking for something new.
Part time
2012-present
Old 06-22-2015, 07:01 PM   #3

I bought them based on discussions with a couple of dealers. I was anticipating an extended trip with lot's of gear plus a small honda 70 across the back. I found the ride to be too 'stiff' for my liking and have decided instead to pull a small cargo trailer. Other than that they work as advertised. Hope this helps
Old 06-23-2015, 07:40 AM   #4

Air bags

Thanks for the info. Will pass on the offer. Safe travels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamStinson View Post
I bought them based on discussions with a couple of dealers. I was anticipating an extended trip with lot's of gear plus a small honda 70 across the back. I found the ride to be too 'stiff' for my liking and have decided instead to pull a small cargo trailer. Other than that they work as advertised. Hope this helps
Old 06-30-2015, 01:38 PM   #5

Good morning, I sent you a PM yesterday about your air bag kit and thought I would also sent a quick reply as well (it took me a while to figure out how to access the private message function), is your kit still available? Is it a complete kit with installation and owner's manuals? Thanks
Old 07-01-2015, 10:00 AM   #6

Rear air-bag kit - SOLD

Thank you

Tags
solera