Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-27-2011, 08:28 PM   #1

Remco LP1 Lube pump -Brand New

I recently bought this kit for my 2010 Dodge Caravan. It is complete with all the accessories including two six wire coiled cables to connect the car to the motorhome. It also includes the dash indicator and diodes for connecting the cars taillights to the motorhome. This I believe is the most popular pump they sell. You should go to the Remco site to make sure that this is the right pump for your car.

Remco's Lube Pump | Remco Towing

I live in Canada which would make it easy for any Canadians looking for a pump as it would save the shipping, brokerage and sales taxes. The kit is brand new, still in the box and is still under warranty.

The kit includes the following parts,

1/8 HP self-priming diaphragm pump insures high volume lubrication.
Full volume selector valve directs oil for driving or towing.
Electronic monitor on motorhome dashboard safeguards the transmission.
Easily transferred to any other approved vehicle.
One coiled electrical cable between the motorhome and car provides all the circuits for the pump, monitor, and towed vehicle tail lights.
All wiring and fluid connections for car and motorhome included.
Easy installation by garage or weekend mechanic.
Complete step-by-step installation instructions provided.
REMCO tail light diverter packet that automatically switches the car's tail light system to towing each time you hook up.

Mike
Old 05-15-2011, 02:22 PM   #2

Mike, didn't see a price listed. How much are you asking for the LP-1 Kit?
Thanks
John Goggans
Old 05-15-2011, 09:13 PM   #3

I am asking $900.

I will be in upstate NY next week and could ship it then.

Mike
Old 05-15-2011, 09:39 PM   #4

Mike, thanks for the quick response. I'm probably missing something here, this kit is available from a couple different sources on the web for $805. and $807 with free shipping. There may be something included with yours that's not included on the web, not sure about that, but sounds like the same kits. If that's the case, $650 including shipping would be top dollar to an individual. Not sure how we could handle the transaction so both parties would be protected.

Thanks again and best of luck...

John Goggans
Old 05-16-2011, 08:32 PM   #5

John, the kit does include some extra items, primarily diodes and a Blue Ox coiled connection cable with two outlets.
As a Canadian I had to pay shipping, brokerage plus an additional 13% on top of the price that you would have paid which is why I suggested that it would be a good buy for a Canadian. At $900 it is about $200 less than I paid.

Mike
Old 05-16-2011, 08:42 PM   #6

Mike, I understand your position. I'll just go with the kit from Hitchsource, it includes the diodes, etc. Thanks again for your help and good luck.
John G.

Tags
lube pump, remco