Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-10-2015, 08:18 PM   #1

RV accessories for sale

Following items that are left over after motorhome sold: (everything is 14 months old). Buyer pays shipping from Tampa FL.

PM only please. I will update post as items sell. Listing on my local Craigslist also.

· Rand McNally GPS for RV model RVND 7725 LM
Original packaging, Includes lifetime map updates, wi-fi for traffic and weather updates, carrying case and suction cup mount.
$175

· TST Truck Technology model TM 507SE -TPMS wireless tire pressure monitoring system
Original packaging, 6 wireless sensors to screw on valve stems, dash and suction mounts, power cord and 507 TPMS trailer-exchange repeater (to boost signal from sensors - a must for big motorhomes!).
$250

· Dish “pay as you go” satellite system with roof mount King Dome (black in color). Includes all gear to install in the RV and one main remote. Also includes digital over air dongle and Infared repeater to allow remote to be used out of sight of Dish box. Works with cable, HDMI or RC cable setup.
$650

· Coleman Roadtrip LX propane grill with stand, carrying case and extra cooking surfaces (griddle, grill and pots). Also includes hose adapter to go direct to propane bottles. Includes 12# propane cylinder. Grill is dark blue color with black accents and includes Coleman storage cover. Can not ship the propane so this would be a local pickup item only.
$125

· Progressive 50A surge suppressor. Hard wired model with digital display. Model EMS-LCHW50. Includes install and user manual.
Whenever source power falls below 104 Volts, or rises above 132 volts, the EMS automatically shuts down power to the RV. Once the AC source rises above 104-volts, or below the 132-volt level, the time delay indicator flashes for the preset time and then automatically restores power to RV. Time Delay for A/C Compressor: Whenever source power is interrupted by the source or the EMS due to a fault condition, the built in time delay is activated. There are two settings on the EMS; one is 136 seconds, and the other is 15 seconds. Consult you Air Conditioner manual to see if it has a time delay built in. If yes, use the 15-second delay. If no, use the 136-second delay. Five(5)-Mode Surge Protection: This feature provides full surge protection: L-N, L-N, L-G, L-G, and N-G. Total Joule rating is 3560, response time of <1 nano second.
$250
Old 07-28-2015, 01:24 PM   #2
Recently new!

Send a message via AIM to Paulie1138
Tpms

Do you still have your Tpms for sale, and what are you willing to take for it? It will have to ship to 85203, Mesa, Az.
Thanks,
Paul.
Loving wife, R.I.P., 6/6/19
and Mason the always dirty dog! R.I.P, 2/19
Old 08-02-2015, 10:29 AM   #3

Do you know if the GPS takes state laws regarding trucks into account? For example, in NY, trucks cannot use parkways or tunnels, and only the upper level of the George Washington Bridge.
Old 08-02-2015, 04:25 PM   #4

All items have SOLD except the Dish system.

As to previous question about GPS and State regs I would suggest contacting Rand McNally or checking there website.

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

Tags
accessories, for sale