Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2018, 05:35 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
old40ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 473
S O L D 4KW Generac Generator

I have a brand new in the box Generac 4KW generator that I bought a few years ago to put in my car hauler. I never got it installed and now its got to go. I paid $1100 for it and I will take $500 for it. Must pick it up in lower Delaware.
__________________

__________________
Retired Auto body teacher/Retired RV Dealer GM
2017 Puma 255RKS
2013 F-150 King Ranch Super Crew 5.0
No Kids
No Pets
But lots of Fun traveling with my wife
old40ford is offline  
Old 02-15-2018, 06:57 PM   #2
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 96
Fuel?
__________________

__________________
My most favorite people are Navy Corpsmen and Marine medivac helicopter pilots and crew - MEJ 1968
mjacxx is offline  
Old 02-15-2018, 08:25 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
old40ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 473
Gasoline and I do not know if it can be converted to propane or not.
__________________
Retired Auto body teacher/Retired RV Dealer GM
2017 Puma 255RKS
2013 F-150 King Ranch Super Crew 5.0
No Kids
No Pets
But lots of Fun traveling with my wife
old40ford is offline  
Old 02-15-2018, 09:46 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by old40ford View Post
I have a brand new in the box Generac 4KW generator that I bought a few years ago to put in my car hauler. I never got it installed and now its got to go. I paid $1100 for it and I will take $500 for it. Must pick it up in lower Delaware.
What type of generator is it? Is it portable or to permanently mount? Thanks
Tank
Tankmaster is offline  
Old 02-16-2018, 07:49 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
old40ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 473
This is a mounted type generator, fully encased and like what is used in a MH
__________________
Retired Auto body teacher/Retired RV Dealer GM
2017 Puma 255RKS
2013 F-150 King Ranch Super Crew 5.0
No Kids
No Pets
But lots of Fun traveling with my wife
old40ford is offline  
Old 02-16-2018, 08:43 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by old40ford View Post
This is a mounted type generator, fully encased and like what is used in a MH
Thanks I will have to research some measurements. I have a Hyper Lite 30HDS and I ordered it pre wired for generator. Thanks
Tank
Tankmaster is offline  
Old 02-16-2018, 08:51 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
old40ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 473
You are welcome. I bought this when I was working at an RV dealership and it is the type that is used in type "C" MH or at least it was at the time.
__________________
Retired Auto body teacher/Retired RV Dealer GM
2017 Puma 255RKS
2013 F-150 King Ranch Super Crew 5.0
No Kids
No Pets
But lots of Fun traveling with my wife
old40ford is offline  
Old 02-16-2018, 10:00 AM   #8
Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by old40ford View Post
Gasoline and I do not know if it can be converted to propane or not.
Thanks. Good deal for someone but I can't reconcile a 1100 mile round trip. You don't have any plans to be near east TN do you?
Free bump and good luck with your sale.
__________________
My most favorite people are Navy Corpsmen and Marine medivac helicopter pilots and crew - MEJ 1968
mjacxx is offline  
Old 02-16-2018, 11:53 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
old40ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 473
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjacxx View Post
Thanks. Good deal for someone but I can't reconcile a 1100 mile round trip. You don't have any plans to be near east TN do you?
Free bump and good luck with your sale.
Not going to TN until the first week in Sept. sorry
__________________
Retired Auto body teacher/Retired RV Dealer GM
2017 Puma 255RKS
2013 F-150 King Ranch Super Crew 5.0
No Kids
No Pets
But lots of Fun traveling with my wife
old40ford is offline  
Old 02-16-2018, 12:02 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 236
Quote:
Originally Posted by old40ford View Post
You are welcome. I bought this when I was working at an RV dealership and it is the type that is used in type "C" MH or at least it was at the time.
Do you have any measurements or a web site? I can't seem to find it. Hoping it can fit where the onan would. I'm in NJ do I can pick it up.
Thanks

Tank
__________________

Tankmaster is offline  
 

Tags
generator

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:29 AM.