Views:	139
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	65260

Click image for larger version

Name:	14406862148_05ca8089a7.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	65261

It has a nice dinette slide out. It gives the camper so much more leg room than those that don't! We have had pop ups that didn't have the slide out and we constantly felt like we were standing on top of each other. The slide out is SO nice to have! We've really, really loved that feature in this camper! It has an electric crank to crank up the top of the camper which is really nice! It has an inside toilet and shower with hard walls so you have more privacy than those pop ups with just a curtain. It has propane cook top, sink and refrigerator. It also has a propane heater run by a thermostat that keeps the camper nice and warm to extend your camping season to include those cooler temperatures. It's so easy to use! It comes with a 5 gal. hot water heater that heats up kitchen sink water as well as shower water. No more having to heat up water on the stove! It comes with a nice and cool AC, table, and two king size beds. The bed have controllers that will heat up the mattresses on those colder nights. The table folds down to sleep several more people. You could probably have enough bed space for 7 or 8 people comfortably. It has a very nice storage rack on the back end of the trailer for storing and hauling your camping gear. This is real handy to have! The cushions, curtains and valances have all been recently been re-done. We just put on brand new tires and put a brand new bottle of propane on the camper. We replaced the awning with a brand new one in July of this year and we loved it! It goes up and comes down really fast! It has been a really fun camper to have! It is nice and solid!

It's about 24 foot long when popped up. We have kept it inside. Vinyl is good.

I'm also throwing in some really nice extra's with our pop up, another fridge, (it's nice to have both refrigerators for times when you are staying a little longer), a microwave oven, an over head storage rack that goes over the sink, also we are throwing in our insulation gadgets that will bring down the temps in the camper by 20 degrees in the inside during the summer time and they also keep the camper warmer during the winter months. We also are throwing in a set of extra bed supports for each bed. We are throwing in a tube container that will hold your bed supports as well as your safety supports. I have some storage shelves I will throw in as well. I have a great clamp on light that works great for a porch light. Any other things I see that we won't need I will throw in with the deal as well!

We have a notebook that has all the information that came with the camper originally. If you decide to buy it we will go through a complete run through on how to operate the appliances as well as how to set it up and take it down. Please, serious inquiries only!

kellieh04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:11 AM   #2
Hi. Do you have a graphic of the floorplan for the 228D ? Are these the original tires? Are you the only owner? I live in Memphis, TN and I am available to travel to OK.

TPP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 03:22 PM   #3
Originally Posted by TPP View Post
Hi. Do you have a graphic of the floorplan for the 228D ? Are these the original tires? Are you the only owner? I live in Memphis, TN and I am available to travel to OK.

Floorplan for the 2008 228D

2008 Flagstaff/Forest River M-228D MAC Floorplan, Prices, Values & Specs - NADAguides
South Florida

2011 Toyota Tundra Crewmax
2014 Rockwood Freedom 2318g
Proud Father, Eagle Scout, EMT and Combat Veteran
nps_emt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 03:33 PM   #4
The pop up is sold.
kellieh04 is offline   Reply With Quote

flagstaff, for sale, pop up, 228d