Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-30-2017, 01:24 PM   #1

[SOLD] 2014 Coachmen Freedom Express Liberty Edition 292BHDS

I have for sale a very nice 2014 Coachmen travel trailer.

This is the Freedom Express Liberty Edition model. It is loaded with all the options.

This trailer is model number 292BHDS. It is a bunkhouse model, with a front bedroom and a super slide on the couch/dinette side.

We bought this trailer late in 2013 and have been the only owners. Nobody has ever used this trailer except my wife and I. No pets or smoking inside the trailer.
The trailer is still setup exactly like it was when it left the dealer. I have only added a couple of things which I will detail below.
  1. Shelves added in pantry and kitchen cabinets to allow for more storage.
  2. Tires upgraded to proper trailer tires to eliminate the cheap tires that came from the factory.
  3. Medicine cabinet moved and mirror added in bathroom to allow more room.
  4. Full sized residential queen mattress added to bedroom.
  5. Slide topper awning over slide.
  6. Lexan added to screen door so it can stay open summer and winter.
  7. future
Other than these items the trailer is exactly like it left the factory. It is still in perfect shape. Easily could be rated a 95/100 as far as condition and function is concerned.

This trailer has a power awning, power slide, power stabilizer jacks front and rear, power tongue jack, LED awning lights with wireless remote, outdoor kitchen with refrigerator, sink, and grill.

Inside it has the high-end solid surface counter tops that look like granite. Deep double sink with residential faucet, microwave, stove, oven, 3-way reefer, etc. The oven has only been used once.

Bathroom shower has never been used., and toilet upgraded to a real porcelain toilet.

Underbelly is enclosed and sealed from the elements.

Sleeps a total of 9 people if all the equipment is used. Couch and dinette both make beds. 2 in master bedroom and 3 in bunkhouse.

Entertainment center has a 32” tv which can be viewed from living room or bedroom. AM/FM/CD/DVD player included in entertainment center. 3 sets of speakers built in. 2 sets inside and 1 set outside.

Trailer weighs 6400lbs dry.
One gray water tank of 33 gallons.
One black water tank of 33 gallons.
One fresh water tank of 49 gallons.

One 15,000BTU Dometic ducted air conditioner. The air conditioner is being replaced under warranty this week by Dometic. The new AC unit should be installed by 04/10/2017.

2 20lb LP bottles.

Total length from rear bumper to end of tongue is 33'-5”.

Trailer has never been damaged, no insurance claims, no leaks, etc.

We are selling only because we just bought one that is very similar, but has 3 slides. This set up is perfect for couple or a large family.

The beautiful outdoor kitchen keeps all the work outside and allows the inside to stay nice and clean.

This trailer is set up ready to go. Add your clothes, some food and few drinks and you are ready.

I'm keeping my current hitch assembly, so you will need to supply your own.

We are currently using this trailer, so you can see all of our “stuff” in the cabinets and see how we have it set up. Our new trailer will not be ready for a couple of weeks.

Certified funds only for purchase. Details can be discussed for serious buyers.

Located in Newnan, Georgia about 30 south of Atlanta.

Here are a few pictures, and a whole lot more can be found here:

https://js415.smugmug.com/2014-Coach...ress/i-tTLkSkk

Pictures are from day I bought the trailer from the dealer.

Feel free to ask any questions here or send me a PM if you like.

Thanks,

Jerry

Old 04-30-2017, 08:18 PM   #2

Did I over look the Price somewhere in you great add?
2012 HD Street Glide
2008 Honda FSC600 Silver wing
Old 05-01-2017, 08:22 AM   #3

I'm an idiot. I forgot to post a price, and I don't see an "edit" option right now.

Asking price is $24,000 or best reasonable offer.

Thanks for the hint!!

Jerry
Old 05-03-2017, 07:00 PM   #4

Dropping the price to $23,000 or best offer.

Looking to sell.......

Jerry

Tags
2014, 292bhds, coachmen, freedom, freedom express