Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-03-2015, 09:16 AM   #1

[SOLD] 29' R-Vision Trail Bay Lite single slide

OK, here is the story behind this RV. It is not mine, it belongs to my brother in laws parents who are no longer able to use it due to health issues. Matter of fact it has been a number of years since it has been made use of.

His parents live in Oklahoma, but the trailer was brought down to the DFW area a couple of months ago. I believe it is on a storage lot I the North Richland Hills/HEB area. Before bringing it down from OK they did put new tires on it for the trip.

it is a 2003 R-Vision Trail Bay Lite 29' with one slide. I have not seen it in person in a number of years but seeing as how it hasn't been used in a long while I am sure it could use a good cleaning. To the best of my knowledge everything works as it should. It is a front bedroom with center living/kitchen/dining area with slide out, rear bathroom. One a/c unit, not sure of the size unit however. Other than being dirty I know of no issues with the unit. It is a light weight trailer that should be able to be pulled with most SUVs or 1/2 ton trucks.

I have a few photos of it that were Emailed to me, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get them from Email to posted here. But then I'm a computer idiot. If you would like the photos I can email them to you upon request. If you would like to take a look at the trailer I can get you in touch with my brother in law. If you go take a look at it I'm sure he is willing to haul it somewhere that it could be plugged in so that everything could be tested out before you commit to a deal. That or he will come over and borrow my generator to do so.

They would like to get $6,500 for it. But that would be between you and him.

Any questions I'll see if I can't get the answer for you or get the two of you in touch with each other.

Past RVs: National Pacifica 40', Kenworth T300 Toterhome, Jayco Class C 32'. American Eagle 40',
American Eagle 40', Bounder 38' tag axle
Old 03-03-2015, 09:26 AM   #2

Able to get one more photo:

Past RVs: National Pacifica 40', Kenworth T300 Toterhome, Jayco Class C 32'. American Eagle 40',
Old 03-05-2015, 09:56 AM   #3

SOLD!!!!

Old 03-07-2015, 11:31 PM   #4
Site Team

Gosh- that didn't take long at all. Congrats on selling it so fast.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab

Tags
slide