Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-09-2014, 03:44 PM   #1

[SOLD] Cruiser-lift Motorcycle Carrier

cruiser-lift motorcycle carrier in very good condition. Used two times on my old class A Diesel Pusher and stored in garage since trading for current RV. Can't use on current RV is reason for selling. (recommended for diesel pushers only) Includes mist shield, extended hitch (to allow towing vehicle also), all wiring and lights. Does not include receiver (can be purchased from cruiser-lift for $500) or fabricated by your local weld shop for much less. This item is being sold by camping world for $4,200.00 and the extended hitch and mist shield is optional. This lift has one of the best reputations on the market as far as reliability and quality. It will handle a full size dresser to include Gold Wing and Ultra Classic. Please do web search for cruiser-lift and see their web site for retail prices and details. If you have a diesel pusher and want to take that motorcycle along with your car this is the ticket. Price is $2,000.00 for this lift. Located at zip 25880 and would deliver for $1.00 per mile from my zip.
Old 03-01-2015, 10:24 AM   #2

Is this still avaliable?
Old 03-01-2015, 11:31 AM   #3

It was sold a few weeks ago.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:59 AM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvphil View Post
It was sold a few weeks ago.

In that case I will add the SOLD sign. Congrats on the sale.

Formerly owned 2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab