Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-07-2010, 11:01 AM   #1

SOLD my RV - Basic items left over from sale

All

I sold my 27 DFWP about 6 months ago and finally got around to cleaning up the garage and getting the parts that I took off before selling it. Here is a list of what I have:

2 - Maxxair II vent covers $30 each plus shipping
Maxxair II Vent Covers let in air any time, rain or shine! With these spacious covers you can let musty air, smoke, and cooking odors escape while keeping the rain out. The Maxxairs cover existing vents (most 14"x14" standard roof vents), but leave enough space so that your RV vent cover can be left open. And they come with hinged hardware for easy cleaning! These were only on the trailer for about 6 months,still look like new!
1 Set of Lynx Levelers (10 pack with storage bag $20 plus shipping
Simply stack these interlocking blocks into a pyramid shape and drive on to level your RV. Ten-pack comes in a durable nylon storage bag and stores in less than 1 cubic foot of space. Block dimensions: 8.5" x 8.5" x 1".
Sidewinder sewer hose support $20 plus shipping
Sidewinder sewer hose supports from Camco helps you keep RV waste hoses angled for proper drainage on sloped terrain and around obstacles. This sidewinder sewer hose support kit can solve the problem of sewer hoses not draining completely with its sturdy, lightweight plastic and deep cradles to keep your hose in place without support straps. The system folds and stores easily. It also comes with a plastic retaining strap/handle.
3 Carpets to cover RV Steps $25 plus shipping
These were bought from Camping World and I want to say they were $18 each - they are black indoor/outdoor marine carpeting with the edge binding and grommets that allow you to fasten them to your steps. I used zip ties but they came with springs - I have the unused springs as well.
BOLT-IT ON Motorcycle Restraint system $225 plus shipping
• 100% Tool-Free Install
• Removable
• No drilling required
• Installs in less than 5 minutes
• Lightweight and user friendly
• Adjustable track system with self-locking pins allows total adjustment of wheel chocks, tie downs, and support legs
• Mounts to D-rings for safe and secure transport
• Precision laser cut out of rugged carbon steel
• Powder coated wrinkle black
• Designed for Toy haulers, Enclosed Cargo / Utility, and Flatbed trailers
• Haul up to 8 bikes at a time (with additional chocks - I have two chocks - the wide chock for a street bike and the narrow one for a dirt bike but it also fit my wife's 21 inch Harley wheel)

I didn't want to drill into my floor or remove the underbelly to mount backing plates for wheel chocks, so I bought this. Worked awesome and provided plenty of tie down spots. I used it about 10 times before selling the toy hauler. Still looks like brand new!
Please email me at rsscoggins AT yahoo DOT COM because I don't log on here that frequently. You can also reply to this thread, I set up email notification for responses. I can provide pictures if necessary. Everything is in like new condition, you won't be disappointed.