Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2018, 06:15 AM   #1
Junior Member
 
CobraVin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 15
[SOLD] - Toad Dinghy 2005 Saturn Ion for sale NJ

2005 Saturn Ion runs good, looks decent, very reliable. Good tires, new brakes, new belts and hoses, recent transmission fluid flush, coolant flush, brake fluid flush, new spark plugs, recent synthetic oil change, new drivers side cv axle.
I recently installed a Blue Ox base plate to tow this car behind my motorhome with a tow bar as a dinghy (toad) but have now purchased a Honda CRV so I am going to sell this car and set the CRV up the same way. The baseplate is a Blue Ox brand but can be pulled with any brand tow bar with the proper adapters. This car is very light and may not need supplemental braking system installed as would on heavier cars. This also depends on your motorhome capacity and other factors. The Saturn is for sale locally (central NJ) as well.
__________________

CobraVin is offline  
Old 10-24-2018, 05:59 PM   #2
Junior Member
 
CobraVin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 15
Can email pics since I can't post them here for some reason.
__________________

CobraVin is offline  
Old 10-25-2018, 03:54 PM   #3
Site Team
 
Mr. Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Grayson County, Texas
Posts: 11,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraVin View Post
Can email pics since I can't post them here for some reason.
Follow the instructions in post #7 of this standard how-to thread to post pics. Forums 101 - posting, accounts, basics
__________________
SEARCH is your friend!
FR Wildcat 295RSX / GMC Sierra

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 =111/'19 = 40; booked = 0
Mr. Dan is offline  
Old 10-26-2018, 02:48 PM   #4
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraVin View Post
2005 Saturn Ion runs good, looks decent, very reliable. Good tires, new brakes, new belts and hoses, recent transmission fluid flush, coolant flush, brake fluid flush, new spark plugs, recent synthetic oil change, new drivers side cv axle.

I recently installed a Blue Ox base plate to tow this car behind my motorhome with a tow bar as a dinghy (toad) but have now purchased a Honda CRV so I am going to sell this car and set the CRV up the same way. The baseplate is a Blue Ox brand but can be pulled with any brand tow bar with the proper adapters. This car is very light and may not need supplemental braking system installed as would on heavier cars. This also depends on your motorhome capacity and other factors. The Saturn is for sale locally (central NJ) as well.


Would you be able to email me pictures as well as mileage and pricing for the Saturn?
Iím in Ocean Township.
Thanks
Tim
tjclarke696@verizon.net
tjclarke is offline  
Old 10-26-2018, 09:49 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
CobraVin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 15
price is $2000 sending info now, thanks
CobraVin is offline  
Old 10-28-2018, 07:45 PM   #6
Junior Member
 
CobraVin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 15
mileage is 149K
CobraVin is offline  
Old 11-06-2018, 08:42 PM   #7
Junior Member
 
CobraVin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 15
$1800
CobraVin is offline  
Old 11-10-2018, 10:49 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
CobraVin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 15
$1700
CobraVin is offline  
Old 12-01-2018, 07:39 PM   #9
Junior Member
 
CobraVin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Central NJ
Posts: 15
SOLD
__________________
2012 Sunseeker 2250
CobraVin is offline  
Old 12-02-2018, 08:37 AM   #10
Site Team
 
Mr. Dan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Grayson County, Texas
Posts: 11,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraVin View Post
SOLD
Marked SOLD
__________________

__________________
SEARCH is your friend!
FR Wildcat 295RSX / GMC Sierra

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 =111/'19 = 40; booked = 0
Mr. Dan is offline  
 

Tags
for sale, toad

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Forest River, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 AM.