Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-23-2013, 05:53 PM   #1

SOLD - Used ProPride 3P 1400

I just bought this ProPride hitch in July; installed it in August; used it in September, and traded the trailer in for a 2014 Coachmen Brookstone 335RL in November. I paid almost $2400 when I bought it, and am asking $1500. The tough part is shipping cause it weighs a lot, and I am in Astoria, Oregon. Please contact me via private message (PM) if I can help with your questions.

Name:   ProPride 1.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  10.4 KB

Name:   ProPride 2.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  8.0 KB

Name:   ProPride 3P a.jpg
Views: 836
Size:  9.9 KB
Old 11-25-2013, 09:27 AM   #2

Astoria!

Ever see any of The Goonies running around town?
Old 11-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #3

Goonies....

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyCamp View Post
Astoria!

Ever see any of The Goonies running around town?
A funny story about that... We have had a few films made here in town, and me being an electrician (retired) would often get work on site. Anyway, I was dispatched to hook up the school trailer (the kids still have to take classes while they're filming) for the Goonies talent. I'm on my hands and knees, and hear a familiar voice, but couldn't remember the guy's name. So, I say, "Hey! You're...." And, he replies, "John Astin." I said, "That's right!", and went back to work. Meanwhile, everyone in town was pretty much star struck. It wasn't until a few days later. I was having lunch at a local eatery and could have sworn that James Brolin was in the booth next to me. When I got home that night I was recounting the day's activities to my wife...that I thought I had seen yet another actor/actress in town...James Brolin...she informs me that it probably was him because his son was in the movie. Dang! Since then I've been certain that the gal Brolin was with was Jan Smithers: none other than Bailey Quarters. Whether she was or wasn't was immaterial, I still kick myself cause I was in love with Bailey! Now, aren't you glad you brought up The Goonies, smarty pants?
Old 12-14-2013, 09:11 PM   #4

Talking SOLD Used ProPride 3P 1400

Thanks everyone for taking a look. Just sold the hitch to a young man who is "giving it to his kids for Christmas". Must have something to do with their safety when towing...beats me!
Old 12-15-2013, 01:10 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barotrauma Bruce View Post
Thanks everyone for taking a look. Just sold the hitch to a young man who is "giving it to his kids for Christmas". Must have something to do with their safety when towing...beats me!
What a great dad!!!