Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-04-2013, 04:07 PM   #1

TRADED IN: 2008 Cardinal 38BHQSLE

2008 Cardinal Fifth Wheel BUNKHOUSE 3 rooms - $26500

I have a 2008 Cardinal 38BHQSLE 40' fifth wheel camper. Has 2 bunk rooms with Queen master bedroom 1.5 bathrooms 5 slides with toppers 6 point self leveling system, central vac, loaded. Look up Forest River Cardinal on google put the model number to see the layout. Will sleep10 people. Can be seen today in Toms River. This is a great family trailer. If your looking for a used bunkhouse fifth wheel camper then you need to see this lay out. The 6 point level system is fantastic. Unhook press a button and it levels the unit. You need this trailer for the family they will love it....$26,500.00 JUST REDUCED $1000.00 TODAY 7/4/13
Old 07-06-2013, 05:22 PM   #2

It's going to the dealer tuesday for a trade in if it's not sold. They will be asking for more money. This is a great bunkhouse.......
Old 07-11-2013, 08:48 PM   #3

My Cardinal was traded in on Wednesday morning. Were going to miss her. She was replaced by a 2014 Cedar Creek 36B4. We just returned tonight with our new coach. We can't wait to go camping in a few weeks to break her in. Guess I need to change my stats...Thank you all for looking at my add. She will give the next family a great and safe time as she did for us.