Old 07-15-2017, 12:55 PM   #1

XLR Hyperlite generator prep - Fuel tank

I removed the 30 gallon fuel tank from my 29HFS; it and all the components are for sale. This came as a generator prep package that includes tank, supporting frame, the fuel nozzle and box for it, fuel meter, fuel pump, charcoal filter (its 50 states legal), hoses as well as Onan remote start panel and battery cut off. I didn't strip out the wiring between the control panel and the generator box; so you would have to wire that part if you plan to install the Onan. The frame cross members (under the trailer) are wider (where the tank mounts between) and I don't know if a non-off-grid package trailer frame is the same or not. So, you might have to fabricate wider cross members... would not be hard to do. The package cost $1K, so I think $200 is a fair and firm price, but the thing is, there is not way I would attempt to ship. Its has to be picked up from my address. I'm located in north Florida about 30 miles north of Jacksonville; and about 20 miles off of I-95 at the GA / FL line. I'm about 80/90 miles from I-75.
WW

2017 F-250 4x4 6.2L Gas
I can't fix everything, but I can make it so nobody else can

Tags
fuel, generator, lite, tank, xlr