Old 10-29-2019, 09:38 AM   #1

2020 Forester MBS 2401R purchase

We purchased a new sprinter motorhome at the rv show in So Cal and picked it up last week. Took our first trip with a couple of the grandkids and returned yesterday. Wanted to write about our experience with the new purchase because I have read so many negative reviews about all brands of coaches. Not too many good things said That being said, our coach wasnít perfect. The roof looked like whoever sealed it did a good job on the areas needing sealed but wasnít careful what so ever about not getting it everywhere in the process. Same with some of the silicone on the body of the coach. Our dealer did clean that up for us as best as possible. As for all the systems and general build of the coach, everything works great. Have a drawer latch that needs replaced and a window that rattled that needs an adjustment I am guessing. Although it was only a 3 day trip we did put about 400 miles on the coach and loved the Sprinter. It has more then enough power and got as good of mileage as my Toyota quad cab pick up truck. Drives about the same as a pickup and goes anywhere you can park a pickup. Looking forward to putting some miles on it and taking some longer trips in the future. So maybe we got lucky? Or maybe people who donít have issues donít say so? I feel sorry for the ones that have problems with their new purchases. I am sure it is disappointing and frustrating. After all this is a major purchase and should be everything you expect for your money. Fortunately not everyone has a bad experience with their purchase. Hopefully even though you read more bad then good, I would like to believe that is not an accurate statistic.

rg0403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 01:20 AM   #2

Congratulations! That is one fine rig you will surely enjoy.
Lots of great information for you on the Motorhomes-Mercedes Benz Sprinter forum.

namusmc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 04:46 AM   #3
RETIRED AND LOVING IT

Congrats and Welcome! Glad to hear a positive reviewand that your rig is a keeper

2015 Jeep Cherokee
2016 Ford Race Car Red 350HD Diesel Cargo Van HR DRW EXT DIY Daytripper "Red Roamer"
n-e-d is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forester