Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-08-2016, 04:42 PM   #1

Airlift 5000 Ultimate Customer service

I purchased Airlift 5000's for my F150 in January 2016. I recently had new tires put on the truck (BFG K02) and apparently the lift they used caused the suspension to extend past the limits and damaged an airbag causing it to rupture the airline which deflated the system. I called the Airlift customer service and got a person within a minute. I explained the problem. They got my name and my address and will have a new airbag, attachments and new lines to me by Wednesday. THAT is nice customer service.
Not a bad experience.

Marty
Old 07-08-2016, 05:43 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martsing View Post
I purchased Airlift 5000's for my F150 in January 2016. I recently had new tires put on the truck (BFG K02) and apparently the lift they used caused the suspension to extend past the limits and damaged an airbag causing it to rupture the airline which deflated the system. I called the Airlift customer service and got a person within a minute. I explained the problem. They got my name and my address and will have a new airbag, attachments and new lines to me by Wednesday. THAT is nice customer service.
Not a bad experience.

Marty
Glad they were able to solve you issue. My experience with their customer/technical support was great also.

For the issue that started your problem, I am looking at these: http://daystarweb.com/videothumbnails/AirBagCradle.jpg
They are supposed to give you back all your original rear suspension travel. Thus far, I have only seen one testimonial, but it was very positive.
madmaxmutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 05:51 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxmutt View Post
Glad they were able to solve you issue. My experience with their customer/technical support was great also.

For the issue that started your problem, I am looking at these: http://daystarweb.com/videothumbnails/AirBagCradle.jpg
They are supposed to give you back all your original rear suspension travel. Thus far, I have only seen one testimonial, but it was very positive.
Interesting. I was actually thinking about limiting straps.

Marty
Old 07-08-2016, 06:03 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martsing View Post
Interesting. I was actually thinking about limiting straps.

Marty
I found the thread where the only person I have seen posted about them.Rough ride wih Air Lift - Page 3

I am still somewhat skeptical, but I do enough off road and towing that I might try them for $80 at 4wheelparts.
madmaxmutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 06:08 PM   #5

The Air Lift 5000 Ultimates are durable and with the internal bumper my truck rides a slight bit rougher but the towing benefits make up for it.
2018 25 2019 25
2020 24 2021 28 2022 302023 30
Coolharts is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
500, customer service, service